Supercoach DRAFT - Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viney, Hanley, Ward, Rockliff, Zaharakis, Guthrie with 5 starters. Hanley and Zaha have really dropped off which is hurting me badly, but my defense is fairly weak: Docherty, Rampe, Malceski, Nathan Wilson, Howe, Rosa (4 starters).
In your position, I would not move on docherty. Doc, Howe and Rampe are a decent DEF. doc is avg 108 which is top3 for a def. only trade him for a top3 mid but even then. Who will u replace him with. Say some WW pickup who avg 80, does your trade give u a +28p upgrade?

In your position, I would not move on docherty. Doc, Howe and Rampe are a decent DEF. doc is avg 108 which is top3 for a def. only trade him for a top3 mid but even then. Who will u replace him with. Say some WW pickup who avg 80, does your trade give u a +28p upgrade?
I have TMcD, HTaylor and BSmith who all avg less than 80 :-( so maybe 80 is too high a guesstimate.

Just picked up 4 speculative forwards this week - Billings, Jack Martin, Miller and Heeney.

Last edited:

Heading into finals in 2 weeks' time, I'm already qualified, toying with a trade of H Shaw + D Thomas for Houli + Dahlhaus with a guy who needs 2 wins from the last 2 rounds to make the 8.

Just picked up 4 speculative forwards this week - Billings, Jack Martin, Miller and Heeney.
I also picked up billings, dumping him tomorrow. Will roll with jhowe and dsmith. Still need to pickup someone, jcameron maybe...

Screw it, picked up sandy off waivers. Z smith starting but he almost cost me the win and minor premiership last week.
How is everyone doing in their leagues?

Screw it, picked up sandy off waivers. Z smith starting but he almost cost me the win and minor premiership last week.
Player says sandy might play this week for labs 350 then Ross the boss puts the kaibosh on it saying 2-3 :-( at least mmurphy is listed as 1week now :-/

Finished top 4, lost 2 in a row, and now I'm out
:( :( :(

Ben Reid, Neale, JJK and Jack Riewoldt decided to give me 2 of their lowest scores for the season... :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already too big Touk 2 weeks ago. My draft finals start this week, too bad I peaked last week demolishing everyone by 100+ with Stef's 156 and Rockfault as captain :$

I lost one game for the home and away season. Averaged around 1850. Looked unbeatable. We hadn't played a head to head since round 10 so I just sat on my team.

So I go in this morning to check on the health of my list ahead of the first final to find they've just played the GF and I was knocked out in the preliminary. Turns out finals started 4 weeks ago.

Yep. I'm a * wit alright! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back