Supercoach Draft League

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Montreal Canadiens, Golden State
What do you think about us hockey guys putting together a league in the new Supercoach Draft competition for this coming season?

Confirmed as starters :
TBT
Catters
Peter S
Iluvparis
Stinger
Doof
Palace Gun
HawkintheTuarts??

Unavailable :
Brades

Hi guys - just letting you know that I have just set up the "Big Footy NHL Guys" league. From what I can see I need to send you guys an invite with the league code so as you can join. Will need you all to PM me with your email addresses.

Drafting system looks OK - similar to Yahoo drafts, with customisable player ranks etc (a bit clunky though). Also, no mock draft option.

Draft date is currently set for 8.00pm Monday March 11 (Labour Day holiday here in Vic), but is changeable depending on who's available and when....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't need emails - can just PM people the league code.
Indeed you are right. New to this PM and league start up stuff.....

Anyway, have now messaged all starters with the league code. Just a case of signing into Supercoach and then clicking on the Supercoach Draft League button, then click "join a league" and you're away.

By the way, there are only 8 starters at this stage, so any other NHL fans feel free to have a crack too.

Can't be too hard to beat me at fantasy stuff right now, with my two TBT squads not exactly ripping up our Yahoo NHL comps so far......even my man Carey Price letting me down.....

Not sure if I'll have time to commit but Ultimate Footy runs a category based system like what we play on Yahoo.

So, we're a week away from drafting (8.00 AEDT Monday Mar 11) and the order is set (random as per league set up) and has come out as shown below :

(by the way, we all know each other by different names to the first names they have in the supercoach site, so I have put our usual BF user name next to team)

Pick 1. Glenferrie Bullies (HawkintheTuarts) - hello says Gary Ablett!!
Pick 2. Calgary Falcons (ILuvParis)
Pick 3. Money City Maniacs (PalaceGun)
Pick 4. Geno is Score (The Stinger)
Pick 5. Doof (Doof)
Pick 6. Peter Sidorkiewicz (Peter Sidorkiewicz)
Pick 7. Surging Selwood (Catters078)
Pick 8. TBT Two Blue Tigers (Two Blue Tiger)

Order then reverses in normal snake draft style.

So, who lasts to me at 8/9? Obviously GAJ, Swan and Pendles will be gone in the top three or four picks, but from then it gets interesting. Do I hope that a Goddard or Buddy is there at 8/9, or maybe a gun ruckman like Cox (rucks would seem to be a at premium unless you fancy one of the non-favoured types), then find my midfield later????

Time to start looking at my player draft preference list.......

I'm the Money City Maniacs.

I've just realised I won't be online for the draft on the 11th. I'll be revelling in the magical tones of The Stone Roses that night.

I'll have to prepare a list and hope for the best.

I'm the Money City Maniacs.

I've just realised I won't be online for the draft on the 11th. I'll be revelling in the magical tones of The Stone Roses that night.

I'll have to prepare a list and hope for the best.
All a bit of lottery in a first up drafting effort in the comp anyway....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back