• 3-4-1-3/4 - 15 players

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5-6-2-5/4 - 22 players

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohhhhh you're using Safari on an iPad. Yeah, doesn't work. Gay. Support told me to use a PC or download Chrome on my iPad, which worked.

Hardly a solution but works.
Ok, I've downloaded Chrome (blah) and joined in a public league. I hit join/enter new league, punch in the code. It then asks 'are you sure you want to leave current league (public) & enter new league (this one), click yes....

Goes back to public league draft page. Not also flashes on top, league doesn't exist. Did you change the pass code because I'm putting in the one you posted in private, to no avail. This thing is poising me off and wasting my time that I'm just about to pull the plug and forfet my spot.

Ok, I've downloaded Chrome (blah) and joined in a public league. I hit join/enter new league, punch in the code. It then asks 'are you sure you want to leave current league (public) & enter new league (this one), click yes....

Goes back to public league draft page. Not also flashes on top, league doesn't exist. Did you change the pass code because I'm putting in the one you posted in private, to no avail. This thing is poising me off and wasting my time that I'm just about to pull the plug and forfet my spot.
Far out. Sounds like a nightmare. I'd email support, they're actually not to bad, text fixed an error in my account. Just give them as much detail as possible.

Far out. Sounds like a nightmare. I'd email support, they're actually not to bad, text fixed an error in my account. Just give them as much detail as possible.
Mate you have no idea. Now I've accidentally joined 2 public leagues and I don't even know how to delete them.

Anyway, your league code doesn't work for me. It says 'league doesn't exist'

Mate you have no idea. Now I've accidentally joined 2 public leagues and I don't even know how to delete them.
You can just leave it. I had a league started up then 4 days latter the site gave me the option to recreate the same league. So I booted everyone out and then left myself. Seems to be OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2014-3-2_19-6-57.png

Not bad considering i joined late, lucky i did the pre select. However I got majority midfielders and a couple injured. Although they will come back in not too long. Midfield is super strong!

Who wants to trade for some strong midfielders I have on the bench!

Strong side there man. I like it.
You stole Armitage from me. I hate you now :D

Your side is pretty good too. Your forward line is AWESOME, mids pretty damn good, Sandi in the rucks is great assuming he stays fit, backs let down by the Duffman though :p

You stole Armitage from me. I hate you now :D

Your side is pretty good too. Your forward line is AWESOME, mids pretty damn good, Sandi in the rucks is great assuming he stays fit, backs let down by the Duffman though :p

I'm having a bet each-way on Duffield he won't be in my main SC side but hey if he does well here (90+ average) I'll take it.

Wow-wee Timtamwb, that's a great team.

lol @ duffield. Did have a big lol when JM selected grimes :)

I left my defender selections until last and it cost me. Happy with the rest tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back