Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5-6-2-5/4 - 22 players

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow-wee Timtamwb, that's a great team.

lol @ duffield. Did have a big lol when JM selected grimes :)

I left my defender selections until last and it cost me. Happy with the rest tho.

Hey Grimes is my secret weapon. :D:thumbsu:

Can't remember who picked up Duffield but I LOL'd hard when I saw them pick him! :p

Picking up Terlich for my bench I was wrapped with too as well as D.Thomas for bench. ;)

Wow-wee Timtamwb, that's a great team.

lol @ duffield. Did have a big lol when JM selected grimes :)

I left my defender selections until last and it cost me. Happy with the rest tho.
I went one player from each position and changed it each time. So midfield, ruck, forward, defense, midfield, forward, defense, midfield, forward, defense, midfield. I think it worked pretty well :)

You stole Swallow just before my pick :(. Awesome front half , not sure about your mid/def, especially that mad grimes selection, although it made me laugh loudly.

No Ablett, Pendles , Watson, Rocky, Cotchin, Swan in my mids but I'm confident my blue collar midfield will get the job done.

Scotty Thompson is a gun, Murphy is under the radar, Benell up and coming gun and Shuey should have a good season IMO.

Henderson up back for me very underrated, best swing man in the comp. :thumbsu:

TRAGICS DRAFT LEAGUE 2 - just finished our 12-coach Draft (squads of 22)

DEF - very happy, probably the best defence line in the whole league

MID - went digging for gold very late and I might pay the price. need Shuey, Bastinac and someone else to avg 105+

RUCK - Naitanui is an inherent risk but have Hickey as cover

FWD - pretty solid, Danger slipped to pick #7 !!! Zorko is make or break for me this year

BENCH - Atley could be a steal, hoping for Walker to be back by Round 6ish

upload_2014-3-2_20-10-4.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do I put up some players as trade bait? So that others can make offers?

Anyone lacking a good M3 or M4 in their team? I got Stanton and Stokes on the bench. I am a little short up forward so willing to trade for a solid forward. Make some offers lads!

Anyone lacking a good M3 or M4 in their team? I got Stanton and Stokes on the bench. I am a little short up forward so willing to trade for a solid forward. Make some offers lads!
Tempted to offer up Zorko.... But then I have no one to cover my forwards!

And people, Gary Ablett is on the table for the right price ;)

Tempted to offer up Zorko.... But then I have no one to cover my forwards!

And people, Gary Ablett is on the table for the right price ;)
I'll give you Judd for Ablett... Tempting? I know it is, How can you refuse?! I have insider information that he is in better shape than ever. He is back to his 2006 form where he averaged 131. I will just offer that trade up now because I know you are just itching to confirm.

Zorko for Stanton/Stokes.... I think that is a great trade for both sides. You need a solid M4, I need a solid Forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back