• 3-4-1-3/4 - 15 players

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5-6-2-5/4 - 22 players

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you Judd for Ablett... Tempting? I know it is, How can you refuse?! I have insider information that he is in better shape than ever. He is back to his 2006 form where he averaged 131. I will just offer that trade up now because I know you are just itching to confirm.

Zorko for Stanton/Stokes.... I think that is a great trade for both sides. You need a solid M4, I need a solid Forward!
That's a good trade. Ablett is rumoured to play in the forward pocket so he's scoring will decline.

:p

I'll give you Judd for Ablett... Tempting? I know it is, How can you refuse?! I have insider information that he is in better shape than ever. He is back to his 2006 form where he averaged 131. I will just offer that trade up now because I know you are just itching to confirm.

Zorko for Stanton/Stokes.... I think that is a great trade for both sides. You need a solid M4, I need a solid Forward!
And with Murphy taking the tag, he could even get up to average 150! And of course Ablett is moving to the forward pocket which will cut his scoring. I'll definitely take that one :D

Zorko for Stokes maybe. I'll have to do some analysis first!

And with Murphy taking the tag, he could even get up to average 150! And of course Ablett is moving to the forward pocket which will cut his scoring. I'll definitely take that one :D

Zorko for Stokes maybe. I'll have to do some analysis first!
Sweet, glad we are all on the same page. I will do the trade now.

Tempted to offer up Zorko.... But then I have no one to cover my forwards!

And people, Gary Ablett is on the table for the right price ;)

timtamWB
are you interested in a 2 way swap for GAJ

I'm prepared to offer up Minson if you are keen

I also need a fwd

Jesus christ - that's sh1T
So I'm stuck with spud Warnock and spud Vickery and Spud Christensen and spud Breust

Anyone got any spuds they want to swap for my spuds - Warnock for any defender
Christensen for any forward

So I'm stuck with spud Warnock and spud Vickery and Spud Christensen and spud Breust

lol, that made me laugh.

My bench players:
Sutcliffe
Rich
Ellis
Daw

You can select from waivers (ends tues 4am). After that FA opens.

Timtam... I am not sure why you haven't accepted the Judd > Ablett trade? You must be having troubles with the site I can only assume. Wanna give me your login details and I will do it for you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can select from waivers (ends tues 4am). After that FA opens.

OMFG Kadog

I'm going to cover us with the cloak of invisibility and have my way with you in a manner that should be illegal in the majority of countries around the world

timtamWB you have a trade offer
Interesting trade, have to do some research on this one! Zorko is hot property it seems :cool:
timtamWB
are you interested in a 2 way swap for GAJ

I'm prepared to offer up Minson if you are keen

I also need a fwd
Minson is very enticing...

However if I give up GAJ, then I'll want a premo midfield plus an upgrade somewhere else as well. Because if I do trade him out, then my best midfielder will be Priddis o_O

Timtam... I am not sure why you haven't accepted the Judd > Ablett trade? You must be having troubles with the site I can only assume. Wanna give me your login details and I will do it for you?
I think I accidentally hit decline! My hand must've slipped ;)

Anyone got a stronger midfield than me? Stevie J, Rockliff, Goddard and Mundy? With Stanton and Stoke on the pine.

Interesting trade, have to do some research on this one! Zorko is hot property it seems :cool:

Minson is very enticing...

However if I give up GAJ, then I'll want a premo midfield plus an upgrade somewhere else as well. Because if I do trade him out, then my best midfielder will be Priddis o_O

I think I accidentally hit decline! My hand must've slipped ;)

Minson and Redden

or Minson and Libba

for GAJ and??

Anyone got a stronger midfield than me? Stevie J, Rockliff, Goddard and Mundy? With Stanton and Stoke on the pine.

I reckon Libba, Redden, Jordan Lewis (WTF), Christensen and Hartlett comes close.

Like nowhere bloody near it

Minson and Redden

or Minson and Libba

for GAJ and??
Very tempting... If you were looking for a ruckman in return I've only got Mumford. I'll have to think about this one because if I rush into it I know I'm going to regret it :p

Is there an easier way to see who's on the waiver list etc? It just lists everyone in alphabetical order via the teams in alphabetical order. Only easy way is to type the name, but I don't know who I want exactly... I want to filter by average and by position. Does not let you!

Ablett, Priddis, Treloar, Zaka, with Crouch and Rischitelli on the pine. Jealous? :cool::(:p

Ha! Not at all rofl. Ablett yes, rest are badddddddddd.
Priddis is going to bang in the first 10 weeks ;) Zaha is going to step up and take over Watson's ultra-premo role after Watson gets banned, and Treloar is there. Shut up :D

Very tempting... If you were looking for a ruckman in return I've only got Mumford. I'll have to think about this one because if I rush into it I know I'm going to regret it :p

Dont need a ruckman, need a good fwd if your offering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back