• 3-4-1-3/4 - 15 players

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5-6-2-5/4 - 22 players

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an easier way to see who's on the waiver list etc? It just lists everyone in alphabetical order via the teams in alphabetical order. Only easy way is to type the name, but I don't know who I want exactly... I want to filter by average and by position. Does not let you!

have you logged your team as following Port Adelaide?

If you have this will explain as the SC system only recognizes one team with black and white and its not the vermon from over the border in a land that is half an hour behind the real sporting world!

Anyone got a stronger midfield than me? Stevie J, Rockliff, Goddard and Mundy? With Stanton and Stoke on the pine.
Griffen, Deledio, Kjack, ROK. (C.Ward, Hayes, Bastinac on bench)

have you logged your team as following Port Adelaide?

If you have this will explain as the SC system only recognizes one team with black and white and its not the vermon from over the border in a land that is half an hour behind the real sporting world!
Oh you bastard...! I take it the Elimination final loss still hurts?! :)

Hurts, still occasionally find myself rocking in the corner for no apparent reason

touched up by the teal (sounds like a church horror story)
Hahaha, it's okay though man, you will not have to feel any pain this year. Can't be sad about losing a final if you do not make the finals!

Hahaha, it's okay though man, you will not have to feel any pain this year. Can't be sad about losing a final if you do not make the finals!

we'll finish higher that Port, we have Jesse the saviour White - next year Aaron Black is being traded to us so we truly will be Black & White

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus i cant give away the big unit

I could maybe do with one super gun mid like an Ablett, Pendles, Watson, Beams, Rocky, Libba, Cotchin, etc but hoping Scotty Thompson, Murphy, Shuey and Bennell can get the job done for me. :thumbsu:

Its definitely a blue collar midfield. LOL!

I could maybe do with one super gun mid like an Ablett, Pendles, Watson, Beams, Rocky, Libba, Cotchin, etc but hoping Scotty Thompson, Murphy, Shuey and Bennell can get the job done for me. :thumbsu:

Its definitely a blue collar midfield. LOL!
Check your trades mate!

Sorry Kadog and toxic but it's a no to your trades. I don't have any forward cover other than Zorko, and Ablett is just far too good to trade unless it's a very special offer!

Sorry Kadog and toxic but it's a no to your trades. I don't have any forward cover other than Zorko, and Ablett is just far too good to trade unless it's a very special offer!

Sad to hear that, your dogs are very unimpressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back