Competitions Supercoach, Dream Team and Fantasy Footy Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Kildonan

Feb 6, 2003
Brisbane Qld
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's that time of the year again, when we fiddle with our fantasy footy teams in readiness for the coming season

Looking for expressions of interest in joining BigFootySaints Leagues.

I reckon we can fill maybe three Supercoach leagues and at least one Fantasy Footy league (plus I have already created a Dream Team team if anyone wants to do that as well)
I must apologise as I have simply been run off my feet recently.
I am a medical laboratory scientist and I'm sure you can imagine how hectic it has been. I have worked every day for the last three weeks including weekends and I have failed in my duties to set up Fantasy leagues. I will be seeking some help to make this happen.

I have made it a priority to take some time off work to watch AFL - especially my beloved Saints, this weekend before the onslaught starts all over again on Monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Verdun66

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Thanks Kildonan very much. Have joined both with just Verdun66.

And all the very best to you with your work. Amazing you had the time to do this.

Cheers!

ike2112

Club Legend
May 29, 2012
Scotland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Kingdom Kangaroos, Sandy Zebras

Saint Shags

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2006
Wodonga
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
I must apologise as I have simply been run off my feet recently.
I am a medical laboratory scientist and I'm sure you can imagine how hectic it has been. I have worked every day for the last three weeks including weekends and I have failed in my duties to set up Fantasy leagues. I will be seeking some help to make this happen.

I have made it a priority to take some time off work to watch AFL - especially my beloved Saints, this weekend before the onslaught starts all over again on Monday.
No need to apologise! Keep up the great work and make sure to look out for yourself! Happy to create a second league and have others join on who have missed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'51 Bewick

All Australian
Feb 2, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Sorry for the intrusion, didn't know where to post this.
Just wondering what is the situation with Jack Bytel. Last I heard he was burning up the track, but hasn't even made the emergencies list.
What does the rest of the season hold for him?
Cheers.

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
So what's up with Seb Ross (in my draft league) completely and utterly forgetting how to play football? He was dominant under Ratten last year.

Top Bottom