Competitions Supercoach, Dream Team and Fantasy Footy Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

It's that time of the year again, when we fiddle with our fantasy footy teams in readiness for the coming season

Looking for expressions of interest in joining BigFootySaints Leagues.

I reckon we can fill maybe three Supercoach leagues and at least one Fantasy Footy league (plus I have already created a Dream Team team if anyone wants to do that as well)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Saints fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and Leagues 2 and 3 are full but there are spots available in League 4 - the code is 708911.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Keg on legs is already IN :thumbsu:

Hello Saints fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and Leagues 2 and 3 are full but there are spots available in League 4 - the code is 708911.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Keg on legs is already IN :thumbsu:
I joined. Verdun66 is the team name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back