Competitions Supercoach, Dream Team and Fantasy Footy Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

It's that time of the year again, when we fiddle with our fantasy footy teams in readiness for the coming season

Looking for expressions of interest in joining BigFootySaints Leagues.

I reckon we can fill maybe three Supercoach leagues and at least one Fantasy Footy league (plus I have already created a Dream Team team if anyone wants to do that as well)
I must apologise as I have simply been run off my feet recently.
I am a medical laboratory scientist and I'm sure you can imagine how hectic it has been. I have worked every day for the last three weeks including weekends and I have failed in my duties to set up Fantasy leagues. I will be seeking some help to make this happen.

I have made it a priority to take some time off work to watch AFL - especially my beloved Saints, this weekend before the onslaught starts all over again on Monday.

I must apologise as I have simply been run off my feet recently.
I am a medical laboratory scientist and I'm sure you can imagine how hectic it has been. I have worked every day for the last three weeks including weekends and I have failed in my duties to set up Fantasy leagues. I will be seeking some help to make this happen.

I have made it a priority to take some time off work to watch AFL - especially my beloved Saints, this weekend before the onslaught starts all over again on Monday.

No need to apologise! Keep up the great work and make sure to look out for yourself! Happy to create a second league and have others join on who have missed out.

Hey guys sorry for the intrusion, but does anyone know how Jimmy Webster is tracking? Have him in draft and there's really not much left...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the intrusion, didn't know where to post this.
Just wondering what is the situation with Jack Bytel. Last I heard he was burning up the track, but hasn't even made the emergencies list.
What does the rest of the season hold for him?
Cheers.

We also would like to know - Bytel will debut this year, so will Byrnes but when? - probably as a result of injury or form of others (Dunstan prob ahead of both).

So what's up with Seb Ross (in my draft league) completely and utterly forgetting how to play football? He was dominant under Ratten last year.

Plays outside but is too slow to play outside. Benefited in the past due to there being nobody else to get the possessions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back