Competitions SuperCoach & Dream Team questions

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day guys

I've seen stuff all footy so far this year. i didn't start with swan so am looking at bringing him in before tonight for SC. has he been playing mainly through the midfield resting fwd or vice versa?? thanks heaps.

Is oxley a reliable starter in the backline?

Any info would be appreciated.
For the moment I'd suggest he is. He has performed well and I can't see who will replace him just at the minute. Sinclair has done anothe hammy. Reid is a big ?? also. Darcy Moore will play t some stage but he is more of a KPP. I actually think he's pretty safe at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is newnes worth trading?
Tough one. Certainly not in RDT or Fantasy but possibly in SuperCoach. I have him and I'm going to stick it out with him. Backs are all pretty flat across the board this season so I'll see what presents later.

Are you guys likely to bring in a second ruck anytime soon? thinking about bringing Grundy in with such a low b/e.

Are you guys likely to bring in a second ruck anytime soon? thinking about bringing Grundy in with such a low b/e.
Grundy is playing well but is still young so may need some help against certain opposition.

There is momentum gathering for Witts to come in and play more as a replacement for Gault and he might eat into some ruck time of Grundy.

I would be cautious. Young ruckman start well but can tire as the season goes on and their bodies start to feel the affects. Goldstein is clearly the best ruck so far so I wouldn't settle for anything less than him.

Just wondering how close DeGoey is to getting a few games in a row ive got him on the bench but hes not making money obviously.

Just wondering how close DeGoey is to getting a few games in a row ive got him on the bench but hes not making money obviously.
De Goey has been best on in the past three VFL games, he's extremely close to coming back but in the form we are in it might not be for a couple of weeks.

Hows Freeman going in the ressies? Any chance he breaks into the team soon? (DT keepers)..cheers :)
Isn't exactly screaming for a call up, hasn't been in the VFL bests at all this year and is just trying to find some form after missing most of last year. Might be a decent pickup later in the year.

i have a captain dilemma this week.I am not sure who to select between pendles and scott thompson of adelaide as captain this week. Thompson is averaging 133 atm,he plays gc this week.

What's Taylor Adams' role in the team and is it likely to be negatively impacted when Sidey, Greenwood and Macaffer return?

You think he's capable of 100 avg?

I'm thinking of going the safe route and bringing in Goddard, but I'd love to save 100k and get someone cheaper.

Tell me about mason Cox. I know nothing about him but did see his name thrown around preseason for normal DT/SC bench option. Obviously he aint playing atm, but for a DT keepers is he a future DT relevant type and worth locking away now from the free agent list?

Tell me about mason Cox. I know nothing about him but did see his name thrown around preseason for normal DT/SC bench option. Obviously he aint playing atm, but for a DT keepers is he a future DT relevant type and worth locking away now from the free agent list?
He won't play. He's on a lot of benches due to the fact he's the cheapest ruck. Isn't many good young rucks, so I guess people went the two premium roles and will trade out for injuries.

As a draft player, I wouldn't draft him. Can't see him playing this year. I do think he will play AFL football in his time at Collingwood however.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back