Competitions SuperCoach & Dream Team questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, I was relatively impressed with Josh Thomas and the way he played against us given how long he's been out of the game for. He's only 207k in RDT, worth getting or will he not play enough games for him to be worth it?

Hey guys, I was relatively impressed with Josh Thomas and the way he played against us given how long he's been out of the game for. He's only 207k in RDT, worth getting or will he not play enough games for him to be worth it?

At 207k hes the best point per $ player in 2017

Hello, wondering whether Jaidyn Stephenson is likely to stay in the team. Thinking of picking him up in SuperCoach
tenor.gif

Sorry mate, couldn't help myself.:p

I think his JS is safe but at a 60-70 ave for $180K I wouldn't be wasting a trade.

If you started with him then fine but bringing him in is a no IMO.

Hi guys

What’s the deal with treloar? Is what happened v gws going to keep happening

Didn’t seem to be usual self especially first half and played different role?

Thanks

I think he's a very smart buy. I have him in mine and he's not far off a break out game. Serviceable so far and started on the ball against GWS, getting plenty of midfield minutes.

Hi guys

What’s the deal with treloar? Is what happened v gws going to keep happening

Didn’t seem to be usual self especially first half and played different role?

Thanks

Pretty much this ^^

Any inside info would be appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back