Competitions Saints BF Supercoach Chat 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Two scores in the teens is rough.
Risky playing Roberts over Greene though.

What were you ranked?
About 2,500. Had been moving up weekly, but this week has been dire all over the ground.

Yep didn't event crack 2000 this week. Suddenly my team looks... pretty average.
I suffered the same embarrassment this week, and I think SC knows, because it's trying to keep me interested.

1682474235313.png

LIES! It's just more damn lies.

i cant seem to get all my players to play reasonably well the same week which is one of the reasons im yet to win . another mistake was over believing how good Jackson was going to be at Freemantle . Had him as second ruck until today when i finally booted him out of my team , expect him to have a blinder this week lol.

Another big name Saints signing for the Moorabbin Mullets today.

8231cf31c8fa5a634010f3b52be2dbe2

I just traded Pickett to Michito, hopefully I don't ruin his good form.

Another big name Saints signing for the Moorabbin Mullets today.

8231cf31c8fa5a634010f3b52be2dbe2

I just traded Pickett to Michito, hopefully I don't ruin his good form.

I upgraded Stocker to Mitch this week, and I gotta say it was extra enjoyable watching him ply his trade on Friday night. He could be in for a big week against an undermanned North outfit next week.

It’s funny , at the moment I’m leading the Saints tipping comp , early days I know , but I’m on the bottom of our SuperCoach league . Oh well such is the life of a Saints supporter hahaha

You’re killing the tipping BT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be struggling to field a full team this week with Owens and Haynes out with concussion, there is also a chance that Oliver could be out injured.

I don't have much in the way of bench cover either and I still have Hopper injured on my bench, no trade boosts left either so I am in a world of trouble.

I might be struggling to field a full team this week with Owens and Haynes out with concussion, there is also a chance that Oliver could be out injured.

I don't have much in the way of bench cover either and I still have Hopper injured on my bench, no trade boosts left either so I am in a world of trouble.
Haven't heard about Oliver but hopefully the other two will be back during the byes so not terrible timing.
Maybe just a week too early.

Just had a little look forward for trades remaining.
10 rounds till finals, I've got 20 trades left.

Think that's pretty good, just need to have a couple of quiet trade rounds but other then that shouldn't need to ration too much

Haven't heard about Oliver but hopefully the other two will be back during the byes so not terrible timing.
Maybe just a week too early.

Oliver strained a hammy against Port, I don't think it's too bad and he may only miss a game or two so I will look at holding him.

I will probably hold Owens too, he should only miss one game, just a shame this couldn't have happened next weekend as we have the bye after that.

I only have 15 trades left so I can't afford to waste them on trading out guys that may only miss one or two games.

Oliver strained a hammy against Port, I don't think it's too bad and he may only miss a game or two so I will look at holding him.

I will probably hold Owens too, he should only miss one game, just a shame this couldn't have happened next weekend as we have the bye after that.

I only have 15 trades left so I can't afford to waste them on trading out guys that may only miss one or two games.
Damn, I've already got LDU sitting on my bench for another month, might have to dump him if Oliver is gone for a month aswell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back