Competitions Supercoach League - WCE Supporters please join!

Remove this Banner Ad

You're just explaining why he is a FWD POD.

Everyone would agree that he underperformed last year, his 90+ average in 2017 will put him in the top 10 forwards given the lack of mid/fwds this year!
Don't pick Yeo.

EVER.

Just dont ever ever ever do it again or otherwise. Never!!

I love how we put on this facade to dissuade others from picking Yeo in order to take all of those delicious POD scores for ourselves. But I just cannot play along.
I'm not joking.

I started with that imbecile last year and finished an embarrassing 28k

He will never be SC relevant ever. I would dead set rather pick Zac Dawson

You're just explaining why he is a FWD POD.

Everyone would agree that he underperformed last year, his 90+ average in 2017 will put him in the top 10 forwards given the lack of mid/fwds this year!

I love how we put on this facade to dissuade others from picking Yeo in order to take all of those delicious POD scores for ourselves. But I just cannot play along.

This is simply not the case.

I wish you the very best of luck with him & I sincerely hope he performs well for you in 2017.

Good luck :)

I think i need to change my team name from Ripped Willie to Ripped Hammy :(
Not happy, I think he was set to start this year as well.

13 out of 18 spots in the WCE league are taken.

Any bloke with the acronym for "Supercoach Elite" next to their name deserves to go into the season as raging red-hot favourite.

13 out of 18 spots in the WCE league are taken.

Any bloke with the acronym for "Supercoach Elite" next to their name deserves to go into the season as raging red-hot favourite.
Wouldn't have thought any different :)

FWIW I've had that acronym for nearly a decade

Holy s**t.

I just felt extremely old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The WCE Supporters Supercoach League is now full, that was quick!

If there is sufficient demand, I can create another league - maybe just a 10-team league - and name it after a former club champ.

Your rookies will probably need to change a bit once things become clearer.

Overall, I think you need to add more super firepower to your mids. One more uber-premium around the $600K mark. I would do this by adding another rookie on the field (Backs) and using that cash to convert Sheed to your new M3.

Your rookies will probably need to change a bit once things become clearer.

Overall, I think you need to add more super firepower to your mids. One more uber-premium around the $600K mark. I would do this by adding another rookie on the field (Backs) and using that cash to convert Sheed to your new M3.
Thanks mate. I've been thinking my middle is a bit weak. Now I'll have to change Myers as well....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back