Racing SuperCoach Racing - Spring 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mildly difficult to make ground when the leader had the exact same 10 horses, plus the same captain

Also difficult to make ground when you haven't nailed a captain choice since the Golden Eagle

coachcarter7

Debutant
Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
With a few group races and the favored runners being highly valued we may actually get some variance to finish things up.

I'll be vanilla and boring and the chasers will get their chance I'm sure!

roughies galore for me and hope everyone else scores donuts with the faves just to catch up. Fully expect to score a supercoach low!

Don't think there is enough possible points left for me to catch the leader.

coachcarter7

Debutant
Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Given I'm fully aware of rolling into the forum at spring time any winnings if I hang on will be donated to charity.

Even with my cap space I fall short of my desired line up! Good luck all.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Given I'm fully aware of rolling into the forum at spring time any winnings if I hang on will be donated to charity.

Even with my cap space I fall short of my desired line up! Good luck all.
Nice sentiment, but you're sharing a quaddie with Paris.

There will be no winnings ;)

Last edited:
Final standings

1573362874730.png

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was 7th after round 1 and literally never moved up or down more than 1 spot. Highlight was me logging in mid meeting and it auto showing the random public league not the big footy one. Without fail thought I was dominating as always top or second top in that league.

tough comp.

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
I was 7th after round 1 and literally never moved up or down more than 1 spot. Highlight was me logging in mid meeting and it auto showing the random public league not the big footy one. Without fail thought I was dominating as always top or second top in that league.

tough comp.
Tough comp indeed

Is there a way like there is for footy to see where a league is ranked? Be interesting to see where this one rates. I know I scraped in to top 10 here but won other 2 leagues I’m in

Legend. Thanks for running the show. My half will be donated to a worthy cause so here's hoping you can defy expectations of the board and get a return!
Enjoy your pretty little badge as well.

More importantly - we will be taking this quad tomorrow

1, 2, 4, 10 / 1, 3, 5, 6 / 2, 3, 4, 9 / 1, 4, 6, 8

Implied payouts in the last leg for our $50

1 - $185
4 - $71
6 - $336
8 - $882

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back