Racing SuperCoach Racing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rabbitpig

Senior List
Aug 17, 2009
launceston
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A so-so week. The fastest horses over the last 12 months got me 3 wins, including Mer as captain (same as everyone else of course). I don't really follow the horsies, so am just going on statistics (fastest times and sections or sectionals....where they give the times for the last 400 or 800). Hoping to finish top 1000.

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
the worst part of having Supercoach racing is that i have to look at my disgusting Supercoach football score every time i log in. Just to make it worse i got a whole 93. i knew it would be a bad week. I am more angry over my Supercoach score than the fact that i have no balls left from the punt today

iluvparis

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Sadly had Pierata as C over MDG (figured variance would be lower in the WFA sprint than the 18 horse handicap - hah!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hava Alle

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
Had the C on Bivouac all week, adjusted my team earlier today and the C is now on Lys Grac somehow. Might have dodged one there.

AvantGardener

Club Legend
Suspended
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Swapped out Gaby lol. In fairness I was going to have 3x350kx horses though if Id left her. Always had Trope and Quickie and others ahead of her in pecking order

iluvparis

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Quickie must have burnt an absolute shitload of people in this comp so far - in the top 10 most popular picks his last two starts for a grand total of 0 points and a loss of 25k

Top Bottom