Racing SuperCoach Racing - Spring 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't seem to find what group 1s and 2s are in Sydney this week. Googled flems. Also is it just for this weekend and then a new week come Tuesday?

Golden eagle is G1
Rosehill cup and redzel is G2

Everything else just a normal race

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
can't seem to find what group 1s and 2s are in Sydney this week. Googled flems. Also is it just for this weekend and then a new week come Tuesday?
20191031_014541.jpg

Click the info button.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am 238, 112 points from lead. Did not know the Everest had group 1 points status and would had Yes, Yes, Yes at the cost own fault was away that week and went the wrong way with captain last week toss up Bivouac and LG. Probably to far back unless I have an outstanding day Saturday, think I will make Bivouac captain again hope he has better luck this time.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am 238, 112 points from lead. Did not know the Everest had group 1 points status and would have had Yes, Yes, Yes at the cost own fault was away that week and went the wrong way with captain last week toss up Bivouac and LG. Probably to far back unless I have an outstanding day Saturday, think I will make Bivouac captain again hope he has better luck this time.

Who wants to say it?

Wouldn't be surprised to score 0 this week but 400 also a possibility

Liefsy was right re: budget won't matter because of all the 3yo G1s - you can basically take the top 3 in Coolmore/Derby and still have oodles of cash to burn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Some guy in our league has scored 324.

Hit all 5 Gp1 winners with MB captain
Massive day, hope he cleaned up on punt. Last week I was thinking I was a sniff of winning the weekly (finished) 4th and thought the prize was a grand. Turns out I missed out on a 3 month subscription to kayo. Would have been spewin. Have won a afl Supercoach week and got a grand supermarket voucher. All group 1s is huge

Anyone not picking horses in the cup?
have to pick at least 4 in the cup. It’s the only group 1 race.
theres 2 group 3 and the rest are crap points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back