Win Prizes Supercoach Saints Leagues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brains Trust66

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool , BMC Cycling Tour de Fra
I’ll have a go , think I finished very low last year but I don’t have any stats . I had a few different teams last year in competitions from mates and stuff and I did badly in all of them lol. This year I’m going to concentrate on just one team .

Don’t Panic !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

majortinkle

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
How do you check previous years scores?
Could do it last year but can't find it this year.
Yeah it’s in a weird spot, but one where you’ll wonder how you didn’t see it - when you are on your select team screen, at the top it will have field selected well history is a couple of options across...

jonathons11

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah it’s in a weird spot, but one where you’ll wonder how you didn’t see it - when you are on your select team screen, at the top it will have field selected well history is a couple of options across...
Hmm, I dont have those options. Maybe you need a full team selected for that to appear.
The team selector page is usually a pretty different format until you have a full squad.

Pretty weird if so though.

Brains Trust66

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool , BMC Cycling Tour de Fra
What if I picked a SuperCoach team with just Saints players , I won’t win anything but it might be interesting in a weird way lol.

Just for fun I did a Saints team in a general league . The only problem will be if any of our mids get injured as I don’t think there are any spare . Also Marshall isn’t listed as a ruckman which seems a bit odd .
So if we get an injury to Pierce or Longer then it’s Young Sam to the rescue lol .

Don’t Panic !!

Last edited:

Zeox7

Debutant
AFL Club
St Kilda
Was in BF Saints Div 1 last year, and would love to have another crack.

Team Name: Zombie Hunters

2018 Rank: 8,509

1550130327208.png

Thanks for organizing the leagues again A2R, cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom