Win Prizes Supercoach Saints Leagues

saintbatty

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey Sainters.
I can't find a spot for SC questions so I'll ask here. no bother if no replies, I don't expect people to answer SC questions but anyway...

Billings didn't play any mid minutes in the first JLT? Am I missing something or did he? Scored well, 100. I am bullish on him getting back on track this year but I read he was training with the mids and there he was stuck on a wing/forward?

Anyway, thanks in advance.
DtF
Played wing and high half forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce carnt
AFL Club
West Coast
Played wing and high half forward
Thanks for the reply. This was what I was concerned about. I've picked him and the puff peices about him say he was training with the mids to PLAY in the mids. Which he didn't do? Wondering if he will actually be earmarked for midfield time?

Ta!!!!

saintbatty

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thanks for the reply. This was what I was concerned about. I've picked him and the puff peices about him say he was training with the mids to PLAY in the mids. Which he didn't do? Wondering if he will actually be earmarked for midfield time?

Ta!!!!
Not sure about your definition, but wing is midfield

Strahany

Premiership Player
AFL Club
St Kilda

Ta!!!!
Doubt he’ll attend too many centre bounces. There’s Ross, Steele, Steven, Dubstan, Gresham, and Hannebery all better than him in close, and then the club’s desire to run youngsters like Clark through the middle.

Billings is better suited to sitting on the outside and delivering the ball by foot, rather than a rushed handball from his knees out to a poorer kick like Steven.

Keg on legs

Premium Gold
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey Sainters.
I can't find a spot for SC questions so I'll ask here. no bother if no replies, I don't expect people to answer SC questions but anyway...

Billings didn't play any mid minutes in the first JLT? Am I missing something or did he? Scored well, 100. I am bullish on him getting back on track this year but I read he was training with the mids and there he was stuck on a wing/forward?

Anyway, thanks in advance.
DtF

Piss off back to your own board floggo! :moustache:

lewdogs

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
Apologies I'm late to the party:
Team - Uncle Ordinated (previously Ben Long, Long, Long Time)
2018 rank - 17,572

AFL Club
St Kilda
Thread starter Moderator #61
Hey guys, we've got an awkward amount of teams - 38.

It's the perfect number for 18, 10, 10 but that leaves no room for latecomers.

Perhaps, 10, 18 and 18 making Div 1 a little more exclusive?

Thoughts?

18,10, 18 leaves room for latecomers and we can get the first two divs sorted. As well as having at least 10 in Div 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zeox7

Debutant
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys, we've got an awkward amount of teams - 38.

It's the perfect number for 18, 10, 10 but that leaves no room for latecomers.

Perhaps, 10, 18 and 18 making Div 1 a little more exclusive?

Thoughts?

18,10, 18 leaves room for latecomers and we can get the first two divs sorted. As well as having at least 10 in Div 3.
Hey A2R, it's up to you but personally I'm not overly keen on a 10 team league, I prefer 18 team leagues as they are more comparable with all the other SC leagues.

It's just a suggestion, but I think you could at least start with Divs 1 & 2 with 18 teams each and then start Div 3 and give everyone not in Divs 1 & 2 a few days to join that.

If it doesn't look like being filled before lockout, you could then open it up to people already in Divs 1 & 2 (I'm happy to be in two Saints leagues if it helps).

If it still doesn't look like being filled, you could then open it up to anyone on BigFooty and post the code on the "Unofficial Member Organized Leagues" page, and it would at least be filled with BigFooty people.

saintbatty

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey A2R, it's up to you but personally I'm not overly keen on a 10 team league, I prefer 18 team leagues as they are more comparable with all the other SC leagues.

It's just a suggestion, but I think you could at least start with Divs 1 & 2 with 18 teams each and then start Div 3 and give everyone not in Divs 1 & 2 a few days to join that.

If it doesn't look like being filled before lockout, you could then open it up to people already in Divs 1 & 2 (I'm happy to be in two Saints leagues if it helps).

If it still doesn't look like being filled, you could then open it up to anyone on BigFooty and post the code on the "Unofficial Member Organized Leagues" page, and it would at least be filled with BigFooty people.
I think that's a good idea

AFL Club
St Kilda
Thread starter Moderator #66

Yep good calls in there. Will get invite codes for Div 1 and 2 out by today (well that's the plan anyway).

AFL Club
St Kilda
Thread starter Moderator #71
Yep keen them coming. Unfortunately we've given all the spots in Div 1 and 2 out. But will get Div 3/General SC league going soon.

If not everyone joins the leagues by say 2 days before the round 1 starts we'll bump a couple people up.

Pakenhamsaint

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melb. Stars
TheNotCookies will be back for 2019. I've got no idea what my rank is. It can't be great given I gave up halfway through last year.

Top Bottom