Win Prizes Supercoach Saints Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick question friends - bit rushed trying to finalise my team / couldn't find the info with a quick search.

After tonight's lockout, can I still trade any of the non Carlton/Richmond players out of my team without using trades (before tomorrow's lockout)? Or will it start using trades?

Thanks.

Quick question friends - bit rushed trying to finalise my team / couldn't find the info with a quick search.

After tonight's lockout, can I still trade any of the non Carlton/Richmond players out of my team without using trades (before tomorrow's lockout)? Or will it start using trades?

Thanks.

It's a rolling lockout so yes you can change anyone from a team that hasn't yet played.

Thanks.
It's a rolling lockout so yes you can change anyone from a team that hasn't yet played.
Also this round is unlimited trades so you can do as many as you want all weekend.

Thanks heaps lads.

So I have another couple of days to mull over Rockliff v Libba 👌🏼

Please tell me you went Rocky?

Sorry i wasn't here in the lead up to offer help. Got caught in the SC threads

All good mate! Yeah went Rocky. Made some bad decisions with my bench (Balta over Drew etc....) but that aside it wasn’t too bad a week.

Been good to see you in the SC game thead mate. They're funny kents there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry for the intrusion fellas. Just wondering if you think Marshall will hold the #1 ruck spot over Longer?
I would like to know the same. To be honest I have no idea. So I'm not risking it in Supercoach personally. I would love to see him stay in though,

sorry for the intrusion fellas. Just wondering if you think Marshall will hold the #1 ruck spot over Longer?
Should do. Much more upside than what Longer has

Remove this Banner Ad

Back