Win Prizes Supercoach Saints Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll have a go , think I finished very low last year but I don’t have any stats . I had a few different teams last year in competitions from mates and stuff and I did badly in all of them lol. This year I’m going to concentrate on just one team .

Don’t Panic !!

How do you check previous years scores?
Could do it last year but can't find it this year.
Yeah it’s in a weird spot, but one where you’ll wonder how you didn’t see it - when you are on your select team screen, at the top it will have field selected well history is a couple of options across...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it’s in a weird spot, but one where you’ll wonder how you didn’t see it - when you are on your select team screen, at the top it will have field selected well history is a couple of options across...
Hmm, I dont have those options. Maybe you need a full team selected for that to appear.
The team selector page is usually a pretty different format until you have a full squad.

Pretty weird if so though.

Hmm, I dont have those options. Maybe you need a full team selected for that to appear.
The team selector page is usually a pretty different format until you have a full squad.

Pretty weird if so though.
might be the issue - here’s what I mean anyway...
C3EBA1C8-2916-45CF-BE1E-DAB54DE93752.png

What if I picked a SuperCoach team with just Saints players , I won’t win anything but it might be interesting in a weird way lol.

Just for fun I did a Saints team in a general league . The only problem will be if any of our mids get injured as I don’t think there are any spare . Also Marshall isn’t listed as a ruckman which seems a bit odd .
So if we get an injury to Pierce or Longer then it’s Young Sam to the rescue lol .

Don’t Panic !!

Last edited:
Was in BF Saints Div 1 last year, and would love to have another crack.

Team Name: Zombie Hunters

2018 Rank: 8,509

1550130327208.png

Thanks for organizing the leagues again A2R, cheers.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back