Win Prizes Supercoach Saints Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Sainters.
I can't find a spot for SC questions so I'll ask here. no bother if no replies, I don't expect people to answer SC questions but anyway...

Billings didn't play any mid minutes in the first JLT? Am I missing something or did he? Scored well, 100. I am bullish on him getting back on track this year but I read he was training with the mids and there he was stuck on a wing/forward?

Anyway, thanks in advance.
DtF

Played wing and high half forward

Thanks for the reply. This was what I was concerned about. I've picked him and the puff peices about him say he was training with the mids to PLAY in the mids. Which he didn't do? Wondering if he will actually be earmarked for midfield time?

Ta!!!!

Doubt he’ll attend too many centre bounces. There’s Ross, Steele, Steven, Dubstan, Gresham, and Hannebery all better than him in close, and then the club’s desire to run youngsters like Clark through the middle.

Billings is better suited to sitting on the outside and delivering the ball by foot, rather than a rushed handball from his knees out to a poorer kick like Steven.

Hey Sainters.
I can't find a spot for SC questions so I'll ask here. no bother if no replies, I don't expect people to answer SC questions but anyway...

Billings didn't play any mid minutes in the first JLT? Am I missing something or did he? Scored well, 100. I am bullish on him getting back on track this year but I read he was training with the mids and there he was stuck on a wing/forward?

Anyway, thanks in advance.
DtF

Piss off back to your own board floggo! :moustache:

Apologies I'm late to the party:
Team - Uncle Ordinated (previously Ben Long, Long, Long Time)
2018 rank - 17,572

Hey guys, we've got an awkward amount of teams - 38.

It's the perfect number for 18, 10, 10 but that leaves no room for latecomers.

Perhaps, 10, 18 and 18 making Div 1 a little more exclusive?

Thoughts?

18,10, 18 leaves room for latecomers and we can get the first two divs sorted. As well as having at least 10 in Div 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, we've got an awkward amount of teams - 38.

It's the perfect number for 18, 10, 10 but that leaves no room for latecomers.

Perhaps, 10, 18 and 18 making Div 1 a little more exclusive?

Thoughts?

18,10, 18 leaves room for latecomers and we can get the first two divs sorted. As well as having at least 10 in Div 3.

Hey A2R, it's up to you but personally I'm not overly keen on a 10 team league, I prefer 18 team leagues as they are more comparable with all the other SC leagues.

It's just a suggestion, but I think you could at least start with Divs 1 & 2 with 18 teams each and then start Div 3 and give everyone not in Divs 1 & 2 a few days to join that.

If it doesn't look like being filled before lockout, you could then open it up to people already in Divs 1 & 2 (I'm happy to be in two Saints leagues if it helps).

If it still doesn't look like being filled, you could then open it up to anyone on BigFooty and post the code on the "Unofficial Member Organized Leagues" page, and it would at least be filled with BigFooty people.

Hey A2R, it's up to you but personally I'm not overly keen on a 10 team league, I prefer 18 team leagues as they are more comparable with all the other SC leagues.

It's just a suggestion, but I think you could at least start with Divs 1 & 2 with 18 teams each and then start Div 3 and give everyone not in Divs 1 & 2 a few days to join that.

If it doesn't look like being filled before lockout, you could then open it up to people already in Divs 1 & 2 (I'm happy to be in two Saints leagues if it helps).

If it still doesn't look like being filled, you could then open it up to anyone on BigFooty and post the code on the "Unofficial Member Organized Leagues" page, and it would at least be filled with BigFooty people.

I think that's a good idea

Yep good calls in there. Will get invite codes for Div 1 and 2 out by today (well that's the plan anyway).

Yep keen them coming. Unfortunately we've given all the spots in Div 1 and 2 out. But will get Div 3/General SC league going soon.

If not everyone joins the leagues by say 2 days before the round 1 starts we'll bump a couple people up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back