Competitions Supercoach Sign-up 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

You going to start a draft league Syrus?

Most likely not. Trying to get people to sign up and get in a league is enough work as it is, trying to set a date and time to have everyone on the computer to do a draft would be a nightmare.

I'll be back in. Black Attack from last year, 47656

Added. :thumbsu:

If anyone wants to do it we could have the draft at 7:00 Sunday 24th.

Draft is much more exciting as you cheer on your own individual players as opposed to the generic teams where 90% of the league have the same players.

Games don't have to hinge of 5 point of different players

If anyone wants to do it we could have the draft at 7:00 Sunday 24th.

Draft is much more exciting as you cheer on your own individual players as opposed to the generic teams where 90% of the league have the same players.

Games don't have to hinge of 5 point of different players
Start a thread if you like to see if there is interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word as to when invites are going to go out? It's been 3 weeks since the last person signed up.
Very Very soon. I will probably get one of my Melbourne supporter mates to sign up (was Wucking Frong last year) and probably my brother. Then we will only have to fill another 4 spots.

Mate...put my daughter in. Her name is Grace and her team name will be "Jack Attack". Has never played before and hasn't registered yet but will do so over the weekend. Bottom league will be fine. She isn't a member of BF so I hope that doesn't matter. Thanks.

Mate...put my daughter in. Her name is Grace and her team name will be "Jack Attack". Has never played before and hasn't registered yet but will do so over the weekend. Bottom league will be fine. She isn't a member of BF so I hope that doesn't matter. Thanks.
How old is your daughter mate?

SC not just something some 13yo can play, gotta stick with it. Do research.

Bit heavy handed mate. My 14 year old sister would be more than capable of beating the current div 4 teams. Half of which averaged a measly 1700 points per round..... The Division 4 league has no relevance to the big footy team competition and serves mostly to group people who are both fans of the Dees and SC. Sounds like a perfect way for her to start.

The alternative is you don't let her join and then you have to fill the league with random people who might just be 13 years old but without any parental assistance or links to BigFooty

I'm willing to bet she would embarrass you. :thumbsu:

Yeah that should be ok as long as she is a Dee's supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back