News SuperCoach State League Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Norths fit afl players in the vfl are garner, dumont, xerri, scott and atu
Is that pre- stephenson/boner injuries or post.
If pre then you'd assume Dumont and Atu are recalled.

Is that pre- stephenson/boner injuries or post.
If pre then you'd assume Dumont and Atu are recalled.
26 fit players.
23 play afl. It will be 3 in the vfl next week.
I can pretty much name the team now. lol
At least we are getting all our injuries out of the way while we are s**t.

Literally the best kick at our club lol
First game back after a bad knee injury and smashed it
Will get a debut soon, but probably after a few matches in the VFL
Downgrade option around the byes most likely

fun fact: Bianco was captain at Oakleigh Chargers ahead of Rowell and Anderson. Was predicted to go 15-30 in the draft but slipped to 45. He's a good little player, really hope he gets a good run at it

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally the best kick at our club lol
First game back after a bad knee injury and smashed it
Will get a debut soon, but probably after a few matches in the VFL
Downgrade option around the byes most likely

fun fact: Bianco was captain at Oakleigh Chargers ahead of Rowell and Anderson. Was predicted to go 15-30 in the draft but slipped to 45. He's a good little player, really hope he gets a good run at it
If he gets a couple more VFL games in, the timing will be perfect for him to be on the bubble just before his bye.

teams are all up now.
So we won't know whether Waterman is IN or SUB until tomorrow evening at the earliest?

Waterman didn't rate a mention for the bombers. 25 possessions, apparently playing mostly as a mid. Might be a chance to replace lunchmeat this week.
Ham is bad, but unfortunately he kicked the winning goal yesterday, so he'll stick around now. Cox will come straight back in. Zaka actually played alright. Ambrose kicked 6 in the VFL and has been kicking goals consistently, I reckon he's first in line. Unfortunately I can't see Aquadog coming in after a win.

Ham is bad, but unfortunately he kicked the winning goal yesterday, so he'll stick around now. Cox will come straight back in. Zaka actually played alright. Ambrose kicked 6 in the VFL and has been kicking goals consistently, I reckon he's first in line. Unfortunately I can't see Aquadog coming in after a win.
Lunchmmeat = Devon. Ham = Ham, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back