News SuperCoach State League Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Is this an under 12's game....all played well?

Buku Khamis 21 disposals, 11 marks

“Buku ruled the airwaves for most of the day, as he does with his intercept marking. I love his speed on the ground at the moment taking players on. He went at 100% efficiency for the game, which is really another layer for him. The way he’s competing and growing every game is really special to watch.”

$123,00k DEF bring him in FFS!!

“Buku ruled the airwaves for most of the day, as he does with his intercept marking. I love his speed on the ground at the moment taking players on. He went at 100% efficiency for the game, which is really another layer for him. The way he’s competing and growing every game is really special to watch.”

you might have to wait until Wood does his hammy again

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

He’s close.

I don't know about that, but I just got a sudden urge to buy a new rug.

try here

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Footylive also has the VFL stats Andrew Birch

Oh great, so only people with iPhone's & Apple watches have access to VFL stats? I have a 32" Apple Mac, where are my bloody VFL stats! :mad:

campaigners.JPG

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
try here

Pfft no "Mokbel" range. What sort of second rate rug shop is that?

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
View attachment 1106350

Norths VFL stats.

What a disgrace that there are no VFL player/game stats available this year. It's like we're living in the third world ffs :rainbow:
I will post these ones from the north games every week.
A bloke on the North BF VFL page posts them.
I doubt they are much use to you though.
North dont have many afl listed players left playing reserves, due to our injury list.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I will post these ones from the north games every week.
A bloke on the North BF VFL page posts them.
I doubt they are much use to you though.
North dont have many afl listed players left playing reserves, due to our injury list.
GWS didn't list a team playing the Bulldogs ......amateurs

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks

Patience grasshoper, we need Scott to max out first. Can't trust Crazy Bevo with too many rookies at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back