SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing in Jpk instead of Gray or Beams 2 weeks ago has single handedly ruined my finals campaign. it left me with 3 grand for my last trade and now i cant get anyone decent for Selwood.
A bit left field, but can you afford Toby McLean? He's scored quite well lately, with a 5 round average of 105 :fire:

SC aside, he'd be our most improved player this year and currently only behind Bont and Macrae in form :thumbsu:

Players I have sidewaysed out of my team this year: Fyfe, Treloar, Hannebery, Steele, Tuohy. Round 20 pts for those guys = 140 + 116 + 109 + 137 + 107. There's something in that for all of us.

I traded Steele to Heeney when Steele got dropped.

Kinda wishing I still had Steele now and traded someone else to Heeney instead. :(

A bit left field, but can you afford Toby McLean? He's scored quite well lately, with a 5 round average of 105 :fire:

SC aside, he'd be our most improved player this year and currently only behind Bont and Macrae in form :thumbsu:
Yeah i looked at him last night mate and i can afford him with $100 spare, maybe a sign haha. The only thing putting me off him is the fact i already have bont, Dal, Macrae and Wallis. Hes definitey worth thinking about though , cheers mate :thumbsu:

How did that happen? :beercheers::wineglass::cocktail::drunk: ?
nah no booze involved. just forgot.
i had a reasonably busy Saturday morning and by the time i remembered i had to do my trades before the first game it was already 2:30
i could have done them Thursday night but i like to leave it as late as possible because im such a SuperCoach pro.

even then i could have shuffled my team around to avoid one of the donuts but i had the shits with the whole thing so i didnt bother. i decided i wasnt even going to log in again for the rest of the year.
im over it now. 3800 ranking spots worse off but still alive in a couple of leagues with 2 trades to burn. :cool:

Yeah i looked at him last night mate and i can afford him with $100 spare, maybe a sign haha. The only thing putting me off him is the fact i already have Bont, Dal, Macrae and Wallis. Hes definitely worth thinking about though, cheers mate :thumbsu:
You're putting me to shame with so many Dogs in your team, I only have Bont and Dahl :oops:

* Merrett
* Kennedy
* Selwood
* Pendles

All meant to be ultra reliable and have royaly ****ed me. And of course the two injury prone pricks I traded (Fyfe and Beams) are playing.

Lost two games for the whole year and I'm gonna go out in straight are because of these sacks of s**t.

My M8 History from R6 onwards

R6 Fyfy 62 points
R7 Fyfe 99 points
R8 Fyfe 99 points
R9 Fyfe 98 ponits
R10 Fyfe 78 points
R11 Fyfe 104 points
Fyfe out of team and has the bye coming, Rocky coming back should kill it at that price.
Trade Fyfe to Rockcliff
R12 Rockcliff 92 points
R13 Rockcliff 59 points
R14 Rockcliff 83 points
R15 Rockcliff 68 points
R16 Rockcliff 90 points
R17 Rockcliff 57 points
R18 Rockcliff 57 points
Had enough of Rocky's crap, J.Selwood back at great price.
Trade Rockcliff to J.Selwood
R19 J.Selwood 65 points
R20 J.Selwood 82 points
J.Selwood injured for rest of season, not many trades left. Need somebody consistent in a team playing for something. Macrae perfect with average of 106.
Trade J.Selwood to Macrae
R21 Macrae 62 points

Throws hands in air, look at those names and scores. One ton from them in 16 weeks, This year is just not my year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My M8 History from R6 onwards

R6 Fyfy 62 points
R7 Fyfe 99 points
R8 Fyfe 99 points
R9 Fyfe 98 ponits
R10 Fyfe 78 points
R11 Fyfe 104 points
Fyfe out of team and has the bye coming, Rocky coming back should kill it at that price.
Trade Fyfe to Rockcliff
R12 Rockcliff 92 points
R13 Rockcliff 59 points
R14 Rockcliff 83 points
R15 Rockcliff 68 points
R16 Rockcliff 90 points
R17 Rockcliff 57 points
R18 Rockcliff 57 points
Had enough of Rocky's crap, J.Selwood back at great price.
Trade Rockcliff to J.Selwood
R19 J.Selwood 65 points
R20 J.Selwood 82 points
J.Selwood injured for rest of season, not many trades left. Need somebody consistent in a team playing for something. Macrae perfect with average of 106.
Trade J.Selwood to Macrae
R21 Macrae 62 points

Throws hands in air, look at those names and scores. One ton from them in 16 weeks, This year is just not my year.

It's almost comical reading that but sad at the same time.......

sc *.PNG

* you ziebell you injury prone campaigner. benched franklin before the round as he had some terrible scores lately and obviously didn't forsee the whole whalloping freo part. subbed out greenwood for zurhaar, and chucked the captain on him to get dangers 140 score as VC. now the prick is playing and i have 160 points sitting on the bench which will no doubt knock me out of finals. fdsakjdfsklhflkasd

Seb Ross.

Basically * any midfielder who isn't named Dangerfield.

View attachment 403185

**** you ziebell you injury prone campaigner. benched franklin before the round as he had some terrible scores lately and obviously didn't forsee the whole whalloping freo part. subbed out greenwood for zurhaar, and chucked the captain on him to get dangers 140 score as VC. now the prick is playing and i have 160 points sitting on the bench which will no doubt knock me out of finals. fdsakjdfsklhflkasd
the most vent worthy post of the year.

commiserations

the most vent worthy post of the year.

commiserations
ended up scoring 2183. adding the difference between franklin and zurhaar and the difference between having mitchell as captain and dangerfield as captain, and i would have got 2347, which would have won my main league by 25 points.

still got another league i'm still in, but i don't think i've ever left that many points on the bench in such a frustrating situation before. obviously could have gone with a different captain as well, which would have helped, but not nearly enough.

So neale missing this week has highlighted my complete balls up of trading in premo mids this year.
Bought in bontempelli when he was averaging 120+ at around 600k, responded with 5 consecutive games of sub 100.
merret..paid near 600k 3 games ago, misses a game and hasn't cracked the ton for me yet.
Selwood.. got cheaply but still got me a 5 and a wasted trade
Neale.. paid mid 500k for 1 game with an average of 44
Rockliff.. paid near 600k for him to crack the ton once in 9 games.
I also have treloar and fyfe who have been inconsistent all year although fyfe looks to have got his mojo back.

Last edited:
So neale missing this week has highlighted my complete balls up of trading in premo mids this year.
Bought in bontempelli when he was averaging 120+ at around 600k, responded with 5 consecutive games of sub 100.
merret..paid near 600k 3 games ago misses a game and hasn't cracked the ton for me yet.
Selwood.. got cheaply but still got me a 5 and a wasted trade
Neale.. paid mid 500k for 1 game with an average of 44
Rockliff.. paid near 600k for him to crack the ton once in 9 games.
I also have treloar and fyfe who have been inconsistent all year although fyfe looks to have got his mojo back.

Ouch. Mids have been a mine field apart from Danger, Titch and Oliver the only three to not really have a poor run of form at some stage.

Kelly gone ok too actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back