Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdonny

Senior List
Feb 1, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone having trouble getting on the site?

I can't login at all, same with some mates.
Whilst others have said their leagues have been renamed, altered, booted, etc...

Anything but my beloved supercoach!!!

I still can't get on :confused:

Has been playing up a bit for me but only when using Firefox. Tried Safari today and it worked fine.

The mobile version is available for free at SPAM
Gee, nothing "phishy" about that... :rolleyes:

"Hey guys, enter your email address and password from last year into this site as I'm working on the basis you won't have changed it this year so I can has all your accountants"
(may have transcended into a Nigerian email scam towards the end)

Website doesn't seem to be working with my Chrome browser (Version 24.0.1312.57 m). After entering my login info it goes to a blank screen with the following URL: https://idp.news.com.au/idp/logout?url=******lots of crap.

IE8 works (don't use it so haven't updated).

Firefox 11.0 works (don't use it so haven't updated).

Firefox 12.0 works (just let it do an update).

Firefox 19.0 works (just let it update completely).

[edit]
Cleared all *.heraldsun.com.au and *.news.com.au cookies in Chrome and it works now :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem today!
We are in a 24 hour limit draft and were up to pick 143 when the draft switched to 1 minute limit instead of 24 hours! So about 8 picks were done this way and then it reverted back to 24 hour!
Have contacted the contact us section, hopefully they can reverse trades! Anyone else have this issue!

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem today!
We are in a 24 hour limit draft and were up to pick 143 when the draft switched to 1 minute limit instead of 24 hours! So about 8 picks were done this way and then it reverted back to 24 hour!
Have contacted the contact us section, hopefully they can reverse trades! Anyone else have this issue!

Yep, us too! Pretty shitty

Peter from VS has responded to a tweet saying they will look into it tomorrow. Great service, well done! Looking forward to our draft being fixed. Will keep you all posted

The same thing happened in the League I'm in and I was given Ben Hudson with an autopick so I am very unhappy too!!! Hopefully it can be reset soon.

We received this reply this morning:
Hi,

Thank you for your email.

It appears there was a minor error. We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused and we are working on correcting this. Your draft will set back to where it was before the error occurred by the end of tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

AFL SuperCoach Draft Support

They have now fixed our draft autopick error and reset it to the pick before it happened. Well done VirtualSports.

Currently getting the following error

"The database is currently down for maintenance. Please try again shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Anyone else having issues this morning getting on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back