Status
Not open for further replies.

Bristol

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
CHROME LOGIN FIX FOR SUPERCOACH

I have had the same problem with logging in to Supercoach, and I managed to find a fix by myself. For anyone on Google Chrome who gets a blank white page on login, here is the fix I found:

1. Go to chrome://settings in your browser.
2. Scroll down, click on "Show advanced settings..." and under the "Privacy" title, click on the "Content Settings" button.
3. In that pop-up window, under the "Cookies" title click on the "All cookies and site data..." button. In that next pop-up window there is a search bar in the top right corner; type in "idp" and in the results you should see "idp.news.com.au".
4. Roll your mouse over the option and it should highlight a light blue colour, and there'll be a grey "X" on the right - click the "X" so that option is deleted. Click Done in the bottom right corner.
5. Under the "Cookies" title, click on the "Manage exceptions..." button.
6. At the bottom of this new pop-up there is a text box where you can enter a URL. In this box type in "http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au", and then change the drop-down on the right from "Always" to "Clear on exit". Click Done on the bottom right of both pop-ups when you have finished.
7. Finished.

Hopefully that should work - it has so far for me.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Awesome Sparxx! Thanks and mine is working again...breathe, breathe

Bristol

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah I think I might know how to fix that. I had the same problem when logging in today.

Repeat step 6 and type in "idp.news.com.au" and set the drop-down from "Always" to "Clear on exit"

6. At the bottom of this new pop-up there is a text box where you can enter a URL. In this box type in "http://idp.news.com.au", and then change the drop-down on the right from "Always" to "Clear on exit". Click Done on the bottom right of both pop-ups when you have finished.

Hopefully this works.

Just found out my latest fix doesn't work when you close and re-open Chrome. I'm looking again for another resolution.
Thanks for your work Sparxx would be nice if virtual sports were as dedicated to fixing the issue as you are

thepokey

Senior List
Mar 12, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
New York Knicks, New York Yankees
Having massive problems with our draft ... its randomised but one team has never been given a pick and we're about half way through and another team has had multiple picks in a row. So we have one absolutely jam packed team that will smash everyone and someone who hasn't even been given a player yet.

Do NOT randomise your draft!

_Buffalo_

Debutant
Mar 4, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
CHROME LOGIN FIX FOR SUPERCOACH

I have had the same problem with logging in to Supercoach, and I managed to find a fix by myself. For anyone on Google Chrome who gets a blank white page on login, here is the fix I found:

1. Go to chrome://settings in your browser.
2. Scroll down, click on "Show advanced settings..." and under the "Privacy" title, click on the "Content Settings" button.
3. In that pop-up window, under the "Cookies" title click on the "All cookies and site data..." button. In that next pop-up window there is a search bar in the top right corner; type in "idp" and in the results you should see "idp.news.com.au".
4. Roll your mouse over the option and it should highlight a light blue colour, and there'll be a grey "X" on the right - click the "X" so that option is deleted. Click Done in the bottom right corner.
5. Under the "Cookies" title, click on the "Manage exceptions..." button.
6. At the bottom of this new pop-up there is a text box where you can enter a URL. In this box type in "http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au", and then change the drop-down on the right from "Always" to "Clear on exit". Click Done on the bottom right of both pop-ups when you have finished.
7. Finished.

Hopefully that should work - it has so far for me.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Have tried everything on here and still can't log in on Firefox, IE8 or Chrome. Looks like it's doing something then i see logout/true etc etc in the address bar and takes me back to login screen with no further info.

Is there any official support forum for SC 2013?
Hope this is fixed before gameday

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Have tried everything on here and still can't log in on Firefox, IE8 or Chrome. Looks like it's doing something then i see logout/true etc etc in the address bar and takes me back to login screen with no further info.

Is there any official support forum for SC 2013?
Hope this is fixed before gameday
Having the same problem, logout link doesn't work. Can't get in to the site at all.

I just sent this to Supercoach support:

I'm unable to log in to supercoach. I type in my username and password, the URL changes to logoff and then takes me back to the main page with no error messages.
I've read around in forums and they say to go to http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?logout=true and then try again, but this doesn't work for me.
I've tried logging in from my work computer on IE, Chrome and Firefox with no luck. I've cleared cache and reset cookies, still can't get in.
I went home last night and tried from my iPad, my desktop computer and from my laptop, with different browsers, same problem exists.
Interestingly, I am able to log to log in to the website from ALL locations with my fiance's supercoach account, so it looks like the problem is directly related to MY supercoach account.
Please assist ASAP.

_Buffalo_

Debutant
Mar 4, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I'm unable to log in to supercoach. I type in my username and password, the URL changes to logoff and then takes me back to the main page with no error messages.
I've read around in forums and they say to go to http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?logout=true and then try again, but this doesn't work for me.
I've tried logging in from my work computer on IE, Chrome and Firefox with no luck. I've cleared cache and reset cookies, still can't get in.
I went home last night and tried from my iPad, my desktop computer and from my laptop, with different browsers, same problem exists.
Interestingly, I am able to log to log in to the website from ALL locations with my fiance's supercoach account, so it looks like the problem is directly related to MY supercoach account.
Please assist ASAP.

I have tried everything I've read of the internet and nothing is working on all browsers for me. I'm starting to suspect it may have something to do with me having the app? because my girlfriend's account works fine on my PC as well.

where did you go to find the contact for Supercoach Support?

GuyIncognito

All Australian
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I can't seem to log-in to the draft version of supercoach. I try to enter my normal supercoach username and password and it states it is not registered. When I attempt to register it states that my email is already registered. Ridiculous. I am currently using firefox. Anyone else encountered this problem?

I have tried everything I've read of the internet and nothing is working on all browsers for me. I'm starting to suspect it may have something to do with me having the app? because my girlfriend's account works fine on my PC as well.

where did you go to find the contact for Supercoach Support?
Good point. I have the app but she doesn't. Supercoach homepage (where you login), contact us down the buttom.

_Buffalo_

Debutant
Mar 4, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good point. I have the app but she doesn't. Supercoach homepage (where you login), contact us down the buttom.
have found one workaround for it, however, it's annoying.

If you click on forget your password and go through the process of a password recovery it will log you in fater the recovery is complete.

Don't really want to do that each time. I too have sent a ticket to their support.

Please assist ASAP.
Well, good news. I logged a support case and they emailed me to say it was fixed. Alas, it wasn't, so I informed them no good. The next day they emailed back to try again and the problem has been resolved - so if problems persist for anyone else, contact them.

Go to http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au and down the bottom, click on "read more - guides, help and faqs" and then "contact us" - good luck!!

Just looking at my rucks tonight for options.
Sam Jacobs, has disappeared. (Not in my side, in the list section)
Give it a burl & see if it's the same for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back