Supercoach Weekly Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Is it just me or is anyone annoyed by the fact that someone can create a team now and take out the weekly prize (like most weekly winners have been doing).

Seems pointless to allow teams to be made now considering there are trade restrictions etc. throughout the year.

You should have to be in it from the start of the season to win the prize.

Thoughts?

Is it just me or is anyone annoyed by the fact that someone can create a team now and take out the weekly prize (like most weekly winners have been doing).

Seems pointless to allow teams to be made now considering there are trade restrictions etc. throughout the year.

You should have to be in it from the start of the season to win the prize.

Thoughts?
i agree totally....

a lot easier to make a team now of stars than at the start of the season.....
each player's role in each team is now more clearly defined and a lot of gun players who haven't quite hit their straps have reduced in price - goodwin, jonno brown, westy is on the way down, heath shaw and just about every single gun forward etc....

of course you miss out on a lot of the rookies but that is only a minor downside compared to the other benefits...

i have 2 DT teams (use my girlfriend's email for second team), might employ this tactic next season with one of them....

If you have been in it from the start, you have a better chance anyway because your team value has risen. It was better however, when they had seperate weekly and yearly competitions.

See what your saying....but if you look at the top 5 weekly scores this week, they are all teams that have been enetered in the last couple of weeks.

Like other said much easier now all the big name forwards and under the 400k price in supercoach and also agree that you know the role players will be playing.

Also have all trades available if someone gets injured and dont have to sit injured players on the bench, just to save trades.

It seems pretty stupid - if you go into your teams ranking page and then click on "Points this round" it just spits back the points for the season :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back