SuperCoach: Who's gonna win the major prize?

Who will take home the $20000

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassius_Clay

Cancelled
NFL Mock Draft Participant NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Participant
Jul 6, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
cfc05 (Lappinitup) is currently 1st overall and leads the comp by 138 points over myself who is 2nd. However I have outscored cdc05 by around 400 points in the last 3 weeks but just outscored him by 14 points on the w/e

Here are the matchups. My players on right, cfc's on right

Milburn V Ben Johnson
Goddard V M.Lappin
Fisher V Crawford
Judd V Kornes
Corey V Enright
Gram V Mitchell
Simmonds V Lade
Hall V Fevola
G.Ablett V Embley
M.Bate V Jobe Watson (Patfull replaces Bate if Bate is injured again)

Both have 0 trades left.

Also not to sound cocky but I think 3rd place doesnt have much of a hope of overtaking both of us.

Mailman said:
Wheres 'Other'?

Goooooooooooo Other!!!!
Thats not very nice.

Cassius_Clay said:
cfc05 (Lappinitup) is currently 1st overall and leads the comp by 138 points over myself who is 2nd. However I have outscored cdc05 by around 400 points in the last 3 weeks but just outscored him by 14 points on the w/e

Milburn V Ben Johnson
Goddard V M.Lappin
Fisher V Crawford
Judd V Kornes
Corey V Enright
Gram V Mitchell
Simmonds V Lade
Hall V Fevola
G.Ablett V Embley

Both have 0 trades left.

If everyone lines up it'll be close. Your team contains good, reliable players that pretty much guarantees a good team total. cfc's players are also very good but can score anywhere from 50-150 points on any given week. If Milburn, Judd and Hall all play well it's probably all over.

Will Bate play? I hope so, he's in my team. Also do you have a back up for Embley? The injury report says he's out until the qualifying final.

Good luck to both of you and congratulations on an awesome season!

well done to cassius and lappinitup!! thats unreal... i can brag to my mates now that the top 2 in supercoach are on bigfooty...which they constantly give me curry about being on here all the time... it feels like i know you guyz yet i don't... hopefully all you guyz can give me some tips for next year so i can beat me mates because i had a prelim exit this year... wasn't happy bout that!!! but i can say now the best really do use bigfooty.com!

Bourky23 said:
well done to cassius and lappinitup!! thats unreal... i can brag to my mates now that the top 2 in supercoach are on bigfooty...which they constantly give me curry about being on here all the time... it feels like i know you guyz yet i don't... hopefully all you guyz can give me some tips for next year so i can beat me mates because i had a prelim exit this year... wasn't happy bout that!!! but i can say now the best really do use bigfooty.com!

spew

No seriously, good on Cassius for a 2nd year in a row of top performance in DT or SC. Top effort.

Nice effort on the pat yourself on the back thread too.....:D ....jokes

O'Haiplin is my backup

:eek:

Maybe you guys could make a deal to split the cash! Don't know how the Hun would view that though?

Otherwise you could offer to take 2nd place to the GF with one of the 6 tickets (if you havnt already decided who to give them to)

Cassius_Clay said:

Milburn V Ben Johnson
Goddard V M.Lappin
Fisher V Crawford
Judd V Kornes
Corey V Enright
Gram V Mitchell
Simmonds V Lade
Hall V Fevola
G.Ablett V Embley

Both have 0 trades left.

Wait a minute? Who's players are on the right? Yours?
Herald Sun write-up says you have Judd and Lappinitup had Hall. I thought Lappinitup had both by this post.
I can't be bothered looking it up on SC.

sausageroll said:
Wait a minute? Who's players are on the right? Yours?
Herald Sun write-up says you have Judd and Lappinitup had Hall. I thought Lappinitup had both by this post.
I can't be bothered looking it up on SC.
He has Hall and Judd. I dont.

They stuffed up.

Cassius_Clay said:

Milburn V Ben Johnson
Goddard V M.Lappin
Fisher V Crawford
Judd V Kornes
Corey V Enright
Gram V Mitchell
Simmonds V Lade
Hall V Fevola
G.Ablett V Embley

Both have 0 trades left.

will give u my choice when the teams come out, although having a 138 point lead is handy at this stage.

hall
ablett
embley
bate

all still have question marks on them playing :confused:

if embley doesnt play casius, do u have cover ? im assuming its sultana :confused:

Milburn V Ben Johnson EDGE MILBURN, JOHNSON PLAYING AGAINST NEGATIVE KANGAROOS, AND MILBURN AGAINST THE NO FORWARD LINE HAWKS.

Goddard V M.Lappin EDGE GODDARD, LAPPIN AGAINST SYDENY

Fisher V Crawford EDGE CRAWFORD - CRAWFORD IN A RICH VEIN OF FORM OVER THE LAST 4 WEEKS

Judd V Kornes EDGE KORNES, AT SUBI AND JUDD WILL STRUGGLE AGAINST JOHNSON

Corey V Enright EVEN, WHO KNOWS

Gram V Mitchell EDGE, MITCHELL, ALTHOUGH BRISSYS FORM A WORRY THE LAST FEW WEEKS

Simmonds V Lade EDGE SIMMONDS, LADE A WORRY AGAINST SANDILANDS BUT IT IS AT SUBI

Hall V Fevola EDGE HALL IF HE PLAYS

G.Ablett V Embley EVEN, WHO KNOWS UNTIL THEY LINE UP.

M.Bate V Jobe Watson EDGE WATSON

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has Patful as emergency to cover for Bate. I have Sultana or Thomas who may be back this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back