SuperCoach

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Freo fans. If anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues.
Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth: BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers

Good luck mate, my team has shat the bed lately, blown out from 190 overall to outside the top 1000

Yeah Neales bad games have come every time I’ve captained him lately hahah, gonna cost me a KFC voucher if I don’t have a good week this week
Down to Tay Tay vs 79 points. My other finals I've either lost or won already. For me, I'm riding Tay Tay harder than Joe Alwyn.

Good luck.

Down to Tay Tay vs 79 points. My other finals I've either lost or won already. For me, I'm riding Tay Tay harder than Joe Alwyn.

Good luck.
Reckon you have it in the bag mate, Haynes and Walters knifed my chances of a good score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for this.
It was only my second season of Supercoach, so hopefully I get better at it.
I assume I'm down to division 2 after not making the finals of div 1.
Oh well.
That is fair. :)

Link me proof & I'll get it sorted!
Getting that will be difficult now given the length of time. I will try and chase something up however I do mention it in my OP that I won.

Does anyone remember playing my team Rookie Listed last year in the grand final and can vouch for me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back