FTA-TV Supergirl

Remove this Banner Ad

WHY ALEX ???
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ???

giphy.gif

Great great episode i thought.
Mon El , so ya killin me lol !!!!

Masterstroke from the writers in regards to Jimmy and Winn.
Jimmy needed that BADLY and they basically spelled out Winns future as the " Toyman " i think.

OH ALEX BABY IT'S OKAY !!!!!!!!!!!

edit - Oh no.....

Dang Cadmus got Mon El. I feel for Alex there. On the flipside, Alex/Wynn could be back on the cards here.

What's going to happen to Jon since she is a White Martian?

Drunk Kara is hilarious.

Agreed. Makes me long to get drunk (among other things) with Melissa Benoist.

Was watching the latest Kevin Smith poddy , he's been working on filming for SG.
He mentioned something regarding a future storyline..........

He said that Hank / MM references the " RED SON OF KRYPTON "

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Was watching the latest Kevin Smith poddy , he's been working on filming for SG.
He mentioned something regarding a future storyline..........

He said that Hank / MM references the " RED SON OF KRYPTON "

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

You sure he didnt mean Red Sun? As they have mentioned Rao a few times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was kind of a waste billing this as the start of the 'big 4 show crossover' and only 'crossing over' for 30 seconds at the end, watching Supergirl was not required at all and i'm guessing LoT won't be required either, will all be wrapped up by the end of Arrow.

I don't think that's the case Sterge

All 3 eps flash arrow and LoT are called Invasion

So watching all of supergirl will be needed to understand the invasion when the flash was only in it for 30 seconds?

They will probably use the virus from this episode to win in the end but it just felt like they could have done better with getting Barry involved

So watching all of supergirl will be needed to understand the invasion when the flash was only in it for 30 seconds?
I haven't seen said ep (will do next week with the girls) but I understood from reading prior that SG was only a lead in as such .

Given SG is in a different timeline form the Arrow/Flash/LoT it makes sense to me.

I haven't seen said ep (will do next week with the girls) but I understood from reading prior that SG was only a lead in as such .

Given SG is in a different timeline form the Arrow/Flash/LoT it makes sense to me.

Would have been the perfect time to explain how flashpoint bought SG into the same timeline

Remove this Banner Ad

Back