Media SuperQoach Returns

Remove this Banner Ad

...when some lazy campaigner either folds their existing sorry rabble, or some bright spark starts a 14th team! It's logistically impossible to run SuperQoach with 13 teams and a bye every week.

Seriously, 3 seasons with a bye now and successive admins have utterly failed to even the number of teams to avoid the bye! I even hear that midweek games have been scheduled to make a season fit.

Someone get off your arse, and get another expansion team together.

...when some lazy campaigner either folds their existing sorry rabble, or some bright spark starts a 14th team! It's logistically impossible to run SuperQoach with 13 teams and a bye every week.

Seriously, 3 seasons with a bye now and successive admins have utterly failed to even the number of teams to avoid the bye! I even hear that midweek games have been scheduled to make a season fit.

Your SC is elite and well missed

Come on AB. The AFL have been able to navigate half the teams playing an extra round and having an extra bye. Surely you can navigate a bye each week.

Seriously though, welcome back and fold the Hawks

Come on AB. The AFL have been able to navigate half the teams playing an extra round and having an extra bye. Surely you can navigate a bye each week.

Seriously though, welcome back and fold the Hawks
We have a volunteer!

Cat Sitting GIF

Carryover bye players by their previous score?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back