Competition SuperQoach Teams, Scores and Challenges Hub - GRAND FINAL _Cayz_ 1166 defeated Cloud_ 1025

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the first hitout, collected the ball, was running with it then.....HOICK! Nek minnit, Macca 19 (who replaced me) magically had the ball and booted a goal.

I don't even...

I got the first hitout, collected the ball, was running with it then.....HOICK! Nek minnit, Macca 19 (who replaced me) magically had the ball and booted a goal.

I don't even...
Results Ant Bear. :D

I don't even...

That's ridiculous haha .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even...

Still vote yourself bog though yeah?

Who's suspended? And which roof are they hanging from?
I heard the Hawks co-captains may be in the naughty corner. Unless the admin lets them off on a technicality. ..;)

I heard the Hawks co-captains may be in the naughty corner. Unless the admin lets them off on a technicality. ..;)
I can't see any faults with the naming of their team unless you're referring to the bottom part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back