Competition SuperQoach Teams, Scores and Challenges Hub - GRAND FINAL _Cayz_ 1166 defeated Cloud_ 1025

Remove this Banner Ad

Presume he is talking about suspended players playing.
I know but they can only be suspended If there's an error with the naming of the side... I can't see one.

I can't see any faults with the naming of their team unless you're referring to the bottom part.
Milera2betts played back pocket the previous round and made her way to the bench without the change being listed.

I can't see any faults with the naming of their team unless you're referring to the bottom part.
I'm not sure. I just saw Sterge (?) and Hate discussing it in the Let's Laugh at Captains thread.

The Week 3 ladder

Nakia with his second consecutive STEAL tops this weeks scores (and he also had the highest score for the week if the challenge wasn't taken into account), followed by the other STEAL winners Van_Dyke and The Filth Wizard. Frankston Rover, Footypie32 and Thatsapaddlin all topped 700.
At the tail end, the question on everyone's lips is, will JT_the_Man EVER win a Challenge?

3a.PNG 3b.PNG

Delist Tradesman, sign Jonts

Ant Bear
Ima gonna give you your one and only free kick here, BoB. Jonts is on our list as a retired legend. He played one game last season, for 74 points. He is unlikely to play this season unless he miraculously turns up.
Time for a quick ninja edit...;)

Ima gonna give you your one and only free kick here, BoB. Jonts is on our list as a retired legend. He played one game last season, for 74 points. He is unlikely to play this season unless he miraculously turns up.
Thanks for the heads up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Week 3 ladder

Nakia with his second consecutive STEAL tops this weeks scores (and he also had the highest score for the week if the challenge wasn't taken into account), followed by the other STEAL winners Van_Dyke and The Filth Wizard. Frankston Rover, Footypie32 and Thatsapaddlin all topped 700.
At the tail end, the question on everyone's lips is, will JT_the_Man EVER win a Challenge?

View attachment 338127 View attachment 338128
I beat Smartys Power last season, but that was after I lost about 7. :thumbsu:

I just don't know who to get rid of, they're all s**t.
Start with yourself. Or keep simming until you get the desired results.

Thanks for not telling me when I picked him!!!!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back