Rules [superseded] Rules and Etiquette of the Sweet F.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Rules and Etiquette of the Sweet F.A.

No actually its not. Take for example me.

Kerrby was red carded yesterday. I had no idea untill IMS pointed it out after our match was simmed because I haven't been online.

Should the Hawks be punished?

This is like when Alanis Morisette had 10,000 spoons when all she needed was a knife.

Yes, any team should be punished if they have a player that is silly enough to get a red card. I understand it's very hard to keep track of everything, especially someone who has no way of telling their Captain of their ban, but thems the breaks.

Although I don't expect anyone to agree with me.

/end discussion.

No thems isn't the breaks. Its extremely idiotic to expect captains to be online 24 hours a day tracking every players moves.

No thems isn't the breaks. Its extremely idiotic to expect captains to be online 24 hours a day tracking every players moves.

This is like when Alanis Morisette got that good advise she just didn't take...

Yes, any team should be punished if they have a player that is silly enough to get a red card. I understand it's very hard to keep track of everything, especially someone who has no way of telling their Captain of their ban, but thems the breaks.

Although I don't expect anyone to agree with me.

/end discussion.

The rule used to be that a player could play if they were red carded after the team was named but couldn't if they copped the card before the side was listed. Now I think it has changed so that captains have a four day grace period to determine if a player is carded or not before naming them.

4 days grace is too long IMO. Kerrby was carded on the Saturday if I recall correctly.

In saying that though, I think that the penalty should apply if the card occurs before the line up deadline, and if that's going to remain on Friday, it makes little if any difference.

Geeze I see your point Marklar's Mum's Son but that'll complicate things even further.

I like the grace period. The main issue is that someone might get carded one minute before a team is named, or two minutes ... where is the line drawn?

Impossible but fun to think of : name an emergency, have the sim access Bigfooty's username statuses and automatically substitute when someone is carded :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need some definition on the rules brothers and sisters. In this prestigious football association where men can be naughty a red card may be enforced.

Forcing their team captain to change the team as it instructs in the rules to do so. Though I was unbanned 20 minutes before lockout. This rule needs to be clarified and over ruled to bring peace and justice to this great league.

You were actually left out at my discretion. If your gonna be a twat and get carded so close to deadline Im not playing you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back