Supporter profiles news...

Remove this Banner Ad

hawkfan5

Premiership Player
Apr 27, 2000
Ausdoc Oval
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Just letting those who filled in a supporter profile survey type thing earlier in the season on this board that I am currently constructing those profiles and they should be up and running on my site in the next few weeks.

If anyone else would like to complete one and have their profile on a section of my site please let me know by PM.

Cheers.

Rob

P.S You can check the profiles that are currently done by going to http://www.hawthornhawks.com

Originally posted by Mcchawk
Hawkfan5

Am I the old man of the group?

:p

I think I outrank you chalky....after all , I'm 187yo next birthday and 'that's a very long time Tony'.

Sorry to hear about your loss :(

The match went very well, Westy snagged a beauty from the boundary, while Matty Lloyd (me) and Darren Gaspar (TT) fought an enthralling full back/full forward battle, with me coming out the clear winner (I hope TT doesn't read our board).

Originally posted by Danny Chook Fan Club
Sorry to hear about your loss :(

The match went very well, Westy snagged a beauty from the boundary, while Matty Lloyd (me) and Darren Gaspar (TT) fought an enthralling full back/full forward battle, with me coming out the clear winner (I hope TT doesn't read our board).

Great stuff would have loved to have been there, oh well next one may'be.

Was TT like a true tiger and threw it in after half time to finish ninth???;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back