Strategy Supporters Preseason Checklist

Remove this Banner Ad

Imet Hassa

All Australian
Aug 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think it is important that as supporters we act in concert with the players and put in our own preseason. I believe I am “cherry ripe” for the start of the season with my 10 point plan. What have I missed?
My preseason:
  1. Kayo membership organised, shared with son and tested using JLT on the tv - check
  2. Membership - check
  3. Grand Final guarantee paid for - YTBD
  4. Darkened, private room organised for optimal viewing - check
  5. D’Land, Bigfooty, Roar perusal up to date - check
  6. Optimise unrealistic expectations by watching all winning 2018 match replays - check
  7. View Hannan goal supported by Celine Dion for 100th time - check
  8. Investigate state of all podcasts. Seems only Deebrief operational at this point - check
  9. Spend inordinate amount of time researching troublesome feet, shoulders and hamstrings - check
  10. Gaze wistfully at my 60’s era autograph book and dream

I think it is important that as supporters we act in concert with the players and put in our own preseason. I believe I am “cherry ripe” for the start of the season with my 10 point plan. What have I missed?
My preseason:
  1. Kayo membership organised, shared with son and tested using JLT on the tv - check
  2. Membership - check
  3. Grand Final guarantee paid for - YTBD
  4. Darkened, private room organised for optimal viewing - check
  5. D’Land, Bigfooty, Roar perusal up to date - check
  6. Optimise unrealistic expectations by watching all winning 2018 match replays - check
  7. View Hannan goal supported by Celine Dion for 100th time - check
  8. Investigate state of all podcasts. Seems only Deebrief operational at this point - check
  9. Spend inordinate amount of time researching troublesome feet, shoulders and hamstrings - check
  10. Gaze wistfully at my 60’s era autograph book and dream
1) Foxtel but yes
2) Yes
3) My sugar daddy is sorting me out
4) Share house so no
5) Nowhere near
6) No
7) I’m at about 44
8) Inside Melb is going too
9) Relying on past knowledge
10) I have pulled out the best worst signature jumper and it is ready for wear again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back