Competitions Sure thing round 22 vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Away from my PC till Friday so early thread this week.

Rules:

- Make a prediction about Sundays game against Brisbane. Winner or margin tips will NOT be counted unless you get both the winner and margin right

- Points are awarded on a 3-2-1 basis for each prediction. Example KickLongTackleHard predicted Buddy to kick a goal from outside 50 on the run, that is worth one point because it probably happens 20 times a year. If someone predicts Petracca to 20 and 3 that is 3 points. 2 point predictions will be decided by my secret algorithm which I derived from the AFLs secret FA compensation algorithm

- The points awarded will be decided by me. An outlandish prediction that is correct will be three points, a safe one like the example above is one point. Anything in between will get a 2

- Partly correct predictions CAN be awarded points, but they will never be max points and will be judged by yours truly

- You do NOT have to be overly specific. Saying 'Lewis to kick the sealer very late in the game' is fine and worth maximum points, saying 'Lewis to rove the pack and kick the sealer very late' is too much information that jeopardizes your chance of getting it righ

- You have until the first bounce to make or edit your prediction. Only your FIRST post in the thread will be eligible for points

- You HAVE to post it in here for it to be counted. Anything posted in another thread is invalid

Mine for this week: Garlett 3+ goals

Leaderboard

Xhoquelin 4pt
darthsidusfan 4pt
Deemanding 4pt
Vineyy 3pt
proka123 3pt
stretcharmstrong 3pt
Toump Ass 3pt
schmuttt 3pt
TheDarkDwarf 3pt
Russian Demon 3pt
Tempy Tiger 3pt
Striker475 2pt
Sylvia Saint 2pt
00Stinger 2pt
Sando22 2pt
Headless 2pt
Jamurp 1pt
KickLongTackleHard 1pt
booshboy 1pt

Last edited:

Dayne Zorko to bounce back, having lost me 4 semi-finals this week, with 150+ SC points. Beams, Martin and Rockliff 100+.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Brisbane to win. Goes without saying really.

Its MFC, no doubt we lose this one..

We have let midfielders kick plenty of goals on us this year, and the Lions have plenty who can and do.

Beams and Rockliffe to kick 7 between them..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will start strong like the StK game and lead by 8 Goals at HT

Brisbane will peg it back to 2 goals early in the 4th before Jeffy kicks 2 in a row to seal a Finals spot

I am particularly bad at this - not a single point in all these weeks! I'll go with that and say something I don't want to happen rather that what I want to happen.

Brisbane up by 4 goals at 1/4 time

Sure VFL thing. Watts will not destroy the opposition. Will be another just okay game. 15-20 possessions, 0-2 tackles, 0-2 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back