Surf Intenet with Speeds over 500mbps

Remove this Banner Ad

It's unfeasible to actually surf the web thru rabbit. Can't see anything. It's better for what it's designed to do --- share video/tv with friends around the world in real time.

Here's a screencap of how small it is making it unrealistic to use as a browser...plus, there's so much lag moving your mouse around.

View attachment 290311

Still in Beta Version. For Normal Surfing yeah it is small but Still Possible to watch Streaming Video without lag.

Does have some Potential for the Future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still in Beta Version. For Normal Surfing yeah it is small but Still Possible to watch Streaming Video without lag.

Does have some Potential for the Future
I've been on your back a little in this thread in regards to the links....but by all means, I appreciate your effort....great thread by you, excellent tech here that you're alerting us all to :thumbsu:

I've been on your back a little in this thread in regards to the links....but by all means, I appreciate your effort....great thread by you, excellent tech here that you're alerting us all to :thumbsu:

My Pleasure Mate

It doesn't, it's just a web-based Remote Desktop session to a server sitting on a big link. I'm sure it has its uses but yeah........... pass.

Save your Download Data IF on a Limted Account. As uses the other Computer Bandwidth instead of Yours when Streaming Video's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back