FTA-TV Survivor 21: Nicaragua (Ch 9 from Sep 28)

Remove this Banner Ad

In for little jerry to deliver the youtube footage.

Also I'm requesting the footage of chase and benry grunting at each other (no homo)

In for little jerry to deliver the youtube footage.

Also I'm requesting the footage of chase and benry grunting at each other (no homo)

Picture-2618.png

As you requested.

[youtube]PjAkISHi3l8[/youtube]

Probst is clearly taking the piss out of Dan now.

When he says the yellow team are like Cirque De Soleil and are crunched over and confused, they immediately cut to Dan who is crunched over and confused.

Then in the rope challenge Probst is all 'Dan struggling and a nice recovery, using those guns, you worked hard for those guns'. Cut back to Dan falling in the water.

Chase gunned that challange.

He was the only one strong enough to move the extra barrel with a plank. Fabio maybe but he was on the same team.

Fabio was the only player to go back to back for reward. He's been well fed and you can see how he threw the rope challange to go under the radar.

I actually think he is pretty smart, especially in how he is playing the game.

The last two seasons, the winners have been girls that don't do much to much to put themselves under threat, and they don't do the same to anyone else. Fabio's playing the role better than Natalie and Sandra, and if he wins he definitely deserves it.

Much smarter than he's making himself look.

i cant believe they thought it would be a good idea to surrond th fire with wooden boxes, and then be surprised when half the camp burns down. absolute idjits.

Lol i knnow. Made for good viewing.

Question tho- why no reaction from the team who went on the reward???? Remember they left for the reward right away, so they werent with the others when they went back to camp.

They just left that part out when they got back to camp....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who hates Jane? I reckon she's great.

Every normal person.

Piss off back to General Discussion with your homies knob.

Liked Jane after the first 5-6 episodes, but her Marty-vendetta lost her a few points with me.

Also getting sick of her telling us that she lifts "80-pound dogs," etc in that Southern accent of hers.

If she wins, she'll have deserved it, but Gezas, will be muting her at the finale.

Well, it's certainly taken a while, but this series has definitely become a lot more interesting. I'm still divided between players I don't mind and players I can't stand. There's none I actually like. Even Chase is starting to me annoy me now. So Fabio has probably become my new favourite.

The removal of Brenda was a surprise when you consider she was pretty much controlling the game for most of it. And as someone suggested, it's like there's not too many game plans out there. No one's being very proactive. That's unusual for Survivor but it has made this series different and now interesting. Holly, who'd been pretty reactive for most of the series, suddenly decided Brenda was a threat and had to go, and to my surprise, she got her way. Largely because the ever-illogical Na'honker decided to turn on Brenda (for no particular reason it would seem). No doubt she's just made another enemy for herself on the jury.

Anyway, I couldn't stand Brenda so I'm not complaining. Hillbilly Jane continues to s**t me to tears. Dan continues to fly under the radar. Kelly continues to offer nothing to anyone - just survives because no one sees her as a threat of any kind. And it was good to see the realisation on Sash's face that he is no longer controlling the game. He may need to use his immunity idol very soon. I reckon there will be a target on his back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back