FTA-TV Survivor 21: Nicaragua (Ch 9 from Sep 28)

Remove this Banner Ad

I say good on Probst. It is amazing how many people get on the show and probably didn't even even go camping or do anything to replicate what the game may have been like. Bring an avid fan of Survivor, it pisses me off to no end that people get on the show without having a clue about the conditions and the game or itself. I know being a fan is not a prerequisite to making the cut, but I can't even imagine your Naonka's and Kelly's of the world even watching the show, which astounds me why the producers even select the fragile quitting type.

I hate Jane, but gotta give her props for training up for Survivor. She's said that she practiced creating fire and also limited her food intake in the months leading up so she could get used to being hungry.

Two people have quit for the same reasons:

Osten Taylor (Pearl Islands) - YouTube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txQRxPC44J4

images

and

Janu Tornell (Palau)

and Jenna and Susan quit on the All Stars for varying reasons. Jenna quit b/c her Mum was gravely sick and in the end made the right decision as her Mum passed not long after she got back to the US and Susan b/c of Hatch whipping out the old fella.

images
Jenna

Like Kelly and Naonka, Osten was one of the biggest's girls blouses I have ever seen.

I didn't count Janu due to the speculation that Probst convinced her to quit in order to save Stephenie which if true I wouldn't consider her quit as pathetic as Osten, Kelly and NaOnka. And I just don't consider Jenna and Sue quitters unlikeOsten, Kelly and NaOnka.

And I just don't consider Jenna and Sue quitters unlikeOsten, Kelly and NaOnka.

Yeah LJ, I agree, I certainly wouldn't put Jenna and to a lesser extent Susan in the same category as the others. I have seen every season and have all the available season DVD's including Palau, but didn't realise the circumstances you alluded. I recall her being an outcast and was then sent to Exile Island and quit when she got back...but Osten was pathetic!

Can't wait for tonight...I hope Benry, Dan and Fabio get through, couldn't stand if Holly, Jane, Sash and the other girls blouse Chase pick them off.

To them, the potential reward (which they obviously thought they were unlikely to win) wasn't worth the continued torture.

But the hoodrat said herself to Jeff that she thought she was a good chance to win had she stayed.

And I quote:

JP: "Do you think you had a chance of winning?"

Hoodrat: "Yes"

JP: "Oh go on, I'm looking forward to this. Why do you think you would have won? Regail us with a story"

Hoodrat: "My drive, my attitude, my spunk and and my charm. I made it 28 days! I don't think I would have won, I know I would have won"

Someone needs to tell hoodrat to win that you need to last longer than 28 days.

Delusional hoodrat is delusional.

Yeah LJ, I agree, I certainly wouldn't put Jenna and to a lesser extent Susan in the same category as the others. I have seen every season and have all the available season DVD's including Palau, but didn't realise the circumstances you alluded. I recall her being an outcast and was then sent to Exile Island and quit when she got back...but Osten was pathetic!

Out of curiosity how do you watch the DVD's? Aren't they region locked? I've been planning on buying them but I'm unsure on how I would go about watching them. I've already got every season downloaded on my computer but I'd rather to have the real deal.

Thought Fabio was gone which would have sucked, probably will be next week unless he can win immunity.

Can't stand that smug backstabber Sash, hillbilly Jane or white knight Chase so hopefully one of them goes next. Preferred final 3 would be Fabio, Dan and Holly with hopefully either Fabio or Dan winning.

There was a bit of cheating in the editing of that episode.

I know that Sash stated that he would chose the "victim" at the last minute but all the lead up basically showed them plotting to oust Fabio.

I don't quite see how Sash thinks by doing what he did will get him to final three. The other three seem pretty rock solid to me. I see he was trying to suck uop to Jane big time with the second mum thing but i don't think that will work as she will see through that.

I don't want to see Fabio go as he is the most likeable and entertaining person left but i think he now has to step up his game playing by convincing the others to oust Sash.

Is it just me or has Holly turned into a real player? She's making a lot of right moves lately and she looks a definate final 3 to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a bit behind on this season, but after seeing every season apart from Marquesas, I'd put this one down as one of the worst.

I've seen every season and Nicaragua definitely ranks in the bottom 5 for me. before the merge it was somewhere in the middle but since then its gotten considerably worse.

I've seen every season and Nicaragua definitely ranks in the bottom 5 for me. before the merge it was somewhere in the middle but since then its gotten considerably worse.
I couldn't care less who wins, haven't really grown any emotional attachment (positive or negative) for any of the players.

Out of curiosity how do you watch the DVD's? Aren't they region locked? I've been planning on buying them but I'm unsure on how I would go about watching them. I've already got every season downloaded on my computer but I'd rather to have the real deal.

Yep, I have all of the box sets from all seasons currently available, which are seasons 1-4 and 7-10, all bought new through Amazon. They all have extra footage (eg personal videos to get on the show etc) and extra bits like each outed contestant's appearance the day after on the CBS morning show and their extended comments once voted out that you see at the end of each episode. Disappointingly, Season 3 & 4 which only were released last month, Africa and Marquesas, did not come in an outer box like the others (only 3 thin DVD covers). Unfortunatley, I already new who won season 3 and a few others such as Big Tom and Lex, but it it was a really good season.

They are all Region 1 DVD's but that is easy to get around. To unlock any DVD player, you simply type in the DVD name and model into google followed by unlock and their are tonnes of websites that tell you how to unlock your DVD, such us CTRL, Menu and then press 1 on your remote and bang you get a message on your screen saying that the DVD is unlocked and can play all Region DVD's. I have done it on about 3 DVD players over the years and family and friends have as well. It is easy and quite literally a scam.

Was disappointed for Benry last night...he, Fabio and Dan got played big time. Sash was 4th in any alliance he chose but had the biggest opportunity with Benry, Fabio and Dan IMO, especially if he got to the end by winning immunity. Can't say how disappointed I will be if Sash, Chase or Jane win, which is looking likely and to continue my aggravation of the past winners in recent seasons.

Yep, I have all of the box sets from all seasons currently available, which are seasons 1-4 and 7-10, all bought new through Amazon. They all have extra footage (eg personal videos to get on the show etc) and extra bits like each outed contestant's appearance the day after on the CBS morning show and their extended comments once voted out that you see at the end of each episode. Disappointingly, Season 3 & 4 which only were released last month, Africa and Marquesas, did not come in an outer box like the others (only 3 thin DVD covers). Unfortunatley, I already new who won season 3 and a few others such as Big Tom and Lex, but it it was a really good season.

They are all Region 1 DVD's but that is easy to get around. To unlock any DVD player, you simply type in the DVD name and model into google followed by unlock and their are tonnes of websites that tell you how to unlock your DVD, such us CTRL, Menu and then press 1 on your remote and bang you get a message on your screen saying that the DVD is unlocked and can play all Region DVD's. I have done it on about 3 DVD players over the years and family and friends have as well. It is easy and quite literally a scam.
Thanks I'll go give it a try.:thumbsu:

Is it just me or has Holly turned into a real player? She's making a lot of right moves lately and she looks a definate final 3 to me.

If she wins, it will go down as one of the better Survivor stories. Wanted to quit on day five, but has since developed a sound strategy and nouce for the game. Would applaud if she won.

Ponderosa vids worth watching just to see Brenda and Kelly cooking in their bikinis.

Kelly's ass is like bam!!!

22340_254142724759_655769759_3408821_5930471_n.jpg

8219_155222889759_655769759_2781169_3935666_n.jpg

dat-ass-2266-1255362775-23.jpg

Pissed off Benry was voted out, Dan and Fabio will be on the chopping block unfortuantely.

Jane and Holly have complete control of the game now, Chase is a white knight who would not dare turn on them and Sash is just deluded. Does he honestly think they will turn on eachother and let him go to the final 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back