FTA-TV Survivor 36: Ghost Island

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad that Kellyn is gone but can someone please explain to me Donathon's game plan there because it has me stumped. He nearly got himself voted off and is now stuffed.

Why did he alert Dom and Wendell that he was unsure of where he sat with them when all he had to do is stay quiet and do it behind their backs? It was weird

At least Kellyn can't win now :rainbow:

Dom and Wendell played it so well with their choices. Shored up Laurel's support and gave the Ghost Island advantage to a complete goat in Seabass.
Made the right call in voting off Kellyn instead of Donathan as well.

Could’ve gone the easy vote and voted off Donathan but he made himself look a fool and will struggle to build trust with anyone.

That end to the immunity challenge could have blown up - if it was Donathan or Kellyn, would Wendell have just accepted? After all that time, no surprise that the mind isnt 100%.

I wanted both Donathan and Kellyn gone but they made the right call.

The winner is from the 3 - Dom Wendell Laurel. Still think Laurel is building towards the end

I've decided I want to go back and watch all of the Survivor series. How best would I do that (ie. get all of the series)?
Amazon has the DVDs, American region only though. I think that's the only legal way. CBSs streaming site has them but they don't allow Australians. Maybe with a vpn you can use it? That's around $15 a month I think.

Otherwise there's random episodes on YouTube and daily motion and the like or I'd say you can get full seasons through torrenting but we're not allowed to mention that.

I wish they would put some original thought into the casting. Why not an all-male cast one season then all-female? Or a team or males then a team of females (until a merge), or has that already been done? A bit more racial diversity one time would be nice. A season of only twentysomethings or a season of only thirtysomethings.

I wish they would put some original thought into the casting. Why not an all-male cast one season then all-female? Or a team or males then a team of females (until a merge), or has that already been done? A bit more racial diversity one time would be nice. A season of only twentysomethings or a season of only thirtysomethings.
Men vs Women has been done twice but not all the way to the merge.

So will Dom or Wendell turn on each other?

Really has to be this next vote for a blindside right as they both have idols for F5 and F4 there is firemaking.

If they go to the end together which one wins? Who do you think has played the better game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad that Kellyn is gone but can someone please explain to me Donathon's game plan there because it has me stumped. He nearly got himself voted off and is now stuffed.

Why did he alert Dom and Wendell that he was unsure of where he sat with them when all he had to do is stay quiet and do it behind their backs? It was weird

That idea he had that they might use an idol on Kellyn to blindside him was just unbelievably stupid. And the blow up at tribal was just childish. He seems to have lost the plot a bit being out there for that long because I don't remember him being such a bad player earlier in the season.

That idea he had that they might use an idol on Kellyn to blindside him was just unbelievably stupid. And the blow up at tribal was just childish. He seems to have lost the plot a bit being out there for that long because I don't remember him being such a bad player earlier in the season.
Thankfully Kellyn is gone. She was almost making it unbearable to watch.

But Donathon seems to have had too much sun out there because his gameplay all of a sudden went haywire. Went from the notion of having to make a big move to improve his resume, all of which caused him to over analyse things and then leading him to all out panic.

Then to cement his idiocy come tribal, he goes on a one man crusade in voting for Dom when all he had to do was vote for Kellyn and there wouldn’t have been a need for a revote (did he really think he had the numbers?). Kellyn pulled the smart move in voting for Donathon, and almost came close to working.

That end to the immunity challenge could have blown up - if it was Donathan or Kellyn, would Wendell have just accepted? After all that time, no surprise that the mind isnt 100%.

I wanted both Donathan and Kellyn gone but they made the right call.

The winner is from the 3 - Dom Wendell Laurel. Still think Laurel is building towards the end

What are the exact rules to a puzzle like that. Do you have to call it when you’re done or is it just when you’re finished, you’re finished regardless. If the former then it doesn’t matter (unless you consider Wendell spread eagling his arms as a call).

Think Seabass and his extra vote might play a big part next week.

So will Dom or Wendell turn on each other?

Really has to be this next vote for a blindside right as they both have idols for F5 and F4 there is firemaking.

If they go to the end together which one wins? Who do you think has played the better game?

4+ weeks ago, I would have said Wendell was a near certainty... But I reckon it's really close now.

The other question is do they take Laurel to the end with them? If not, the other person may as well save their breath. If so, does she get (m)any votes, or has she really been a lot of talk without any action.

4+ weeks ago, I would have said Wendell was a near certainty... But I reckon it's really close now.

The other question is do they take Laurel to the end with them? If not, the other person may as well save their breath. If so, does she get (m)any votes, or has she really been a lot of talk without any action.

Laurel has pretty much utensil blocked everyones attempts to vote out Wendell and Dom so doubt she would get any jury votes.

I reckon Dom has been vocal in the moves that he has made so the jury will acknowledge them but maybe also think he is a bit of a dick.

Wendell probably more likeable but i reckon his moves have been really understated and based on really good reads that are more evident to the viewer at home than the jury so maybe the jury wont recognise his work as much. I guess that will come down to how well he articulates his game to the jury.

I genuinely have no strong opinion either way on who is going to win.

The end of the immunity challenge was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen.

Was very strange. While the challenge was ongoing I noticed Wendell appeared very casual and unrushed putting together the bridge etc, I'm wondering if he was trying to act a bit nonchalant or something-and this extended to the end puzzle where instead of scrambling and frantically yelling for Jeff, he wanted to finish, check it for a few seconds then calmly tell Jeff he was done- but Laurel beat him to the punch right at the end. I don't really understand why he would do that though.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back