FTA-TV Survivor 36: Ghost Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Im glad he's gone, i hated his small mouth, it was terribly inadequate for day-to-day living.
Yep Bradley was a moron.

However I don’t think we will have to wait too long before hearing about him again. Is very creepy and has all the traits of a serial killer and wouldn’t be surprised if he has bodies lying around somewhere....

"...you will not vote at the next tribal council"

Very clear, the next as opposed to your next or the next tribal council you attend.

It says "your next vote" in one spot and "the next tribal council" in another. I think that's ambiguous as you don't have a vote at the next tribal if you are not there. Based on the no lose your vote if you win the wager it's now a moot point for rest of this season unless people are missing tribal councils again due to being on ghost island, which is a distinct possibility.

This is the note from when Jacob went in the first episode. From this I'd say it's the next tribal in the game, not your next tribal, but it's still vague. And yeah, you only lose your vote if you don't win.

Screen_Shot_2018-04-08_at_10.15.58_PM.png

The hypocritical pontificating by Wendell was hilarious

I too am glad that the Dom/Chris shitfight is over, but I would have preferred that it was resolved in the opposite result. Dom has rubbed me the wrong way from the very start. He comes across as a condescending weasel that can't be trusted, whereas Chris is just an arrogant dbag that would be easier to manipulate

Also, the overacting by a bunch of the contestants (Kellyn, Chris and Dom in particular) is getting annoying

The hypocritical pontificating by Wendell was hilarious

I too am glad that the Dom/Chris shitfight is over, but I would have preferred that it was resolved in the opposite result. Dom has rubbed me the wrong way from the very start. He comes across as a condescending weasel that can't be trusted, whereas Chris is just an arrogant dbag that would be easier to manipulate

Also, the overacting by a bunch of the contestants (Kellyn, Chris and Dom in particular) is getting annoying
I would also have preferred Chris instead of Dom.

As I see it , Chris did nothing wrong on the first day. He knew his tribe was not going to win, so he ended with the next best alternative. It was Dom that had a problem with it, and ever since this shitfight has gone on.

But Chris is a challenge beast, and that's enough to get rid of him now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It almost felt like CBS pulling their plant out tonight tbh. The Dom/Chris storyline had got too overbearing and Chris not playing the idol makes practically zero sense. Either you have the numbers this week to get rid of Dom and if that is the case in all likelihood you will still have the numbers the following week and that is all the idol is good for anyway so the idol is practically worthless if you don't play it tonight OR you don't have the numbers and Dom will vote you out. No brainer for Chris to play the idol tonight in the same way it was a no brainer to play the legacy advantage for Dom

We had some bad lookalikes earlier in the thread so I will add another one.

While the casting photos don't show the resemblance at all, Angela out on the island reminds me of Lance Armstrong.

The weathered and gaunt face, the eyes, and wearing the buff as a bandana gives you about the same sort of visible facial features as wearing a bike helmet.

So your biggest enemy in the game who is gunning for you plays an idol at tribal, you have an idol that is only valid for 2 tribals and you decide not to play it. Well played Chris, well played.
he needed to not play GI, Having to use his brain to decide when to play it was clearly to hard for him.

Can't believe how dumb some players are. If one player produces their idol and he is your immediate threat, you do the same if you have one. Guarantees a possible third unlikely option goes home.
Chris' mistake was being way too confident, especially when his idol was only good for that tribal or the next and @Hamingja points about the numbers being either likely still with him or not. What saves him from being dumbest ever in my book is that he at least believed he'd already planned for the contingency of Dom having immunity ie Wendell would be going home due to split vote.

Chris not the only player to play poorly in that episode I thought:
a) original Malolo (Jenna, Laurel, Michael. Libby, Donathon) should have been doing everything they could to keep Chris and Dom tension in the game. With either gone it could become original Naviti vs Malolo and they are outnumbered. Obvious attack would have been try and get Chris and Angela and they'd have 7 (a majority other than them not knowing Chris didn't have a vote). Maybe they wouldn't have been believed that Naviti were targeting Chris (Angela obviously thought Libby the target) but I don't believe they even tried this, otherwise Chris would have been incredibly dumb not to have played his idol.
b) Angela been left in the dark by her original tribe members a second time - not smart play by her but granted it was by different Naviti members
c) Desiree voting Libby was odd to me. Either she was in the dark about what was really happening (is on the outs) or it was a contingency for if Chris played an idol. If the latter then was a poor contingency as if the Malolo 5 had voted Desiree, Chelsea or Sebastian instead of Chris then one of those 3 would have gone home (ONLY if the contingency scenario had played out, which it didn't, I'm just saying it was a POOR contingency.)

At least someone was thinking well - Donathon telling Dom what was discussed at the well built trust and adding not to talk to Libby & Jenna was obviously to make him think he was a target and flush an idol. Just not clear if it was Donathon or someone else's plan.

I would also have preferred Chris instead of Dom.

As I see it , Chris did nothing wrong on the first day. He knew his tribe was not going to win, so he ended with the next best alternative. It was Dom that had a problem with it, and ever since this shitfight has gone on.

But Chris is a challenge beast, and that's enough to get rid of him now.
Dom would have done well to stay quiet on day one but failing that he should have explained it away as that he would have chosen someone different in hindsight (ie not Desiree) rather than it coming across as him having a problem with Chris.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back