FTA-TV Survivor 38 'Edge of extinction'

Remove this Banner Ad

How so? Genuinely curious.
He's getting far and away more air time and more positive air time than anyone else left, despite having voted correct at only 2/7 post merge tribals

We'd be seeing so much more of Victoria/Gavin etc if they were the one who ended up winning.

He's getting far and away more air time and more positive air time than anyone else left, despite having voted correct at only 2/7 post merge tribals

We'd be seeing so much more of Victoria/Gavin etc if they were the one who ended up winning.

Ok fair enough. I was just going to add that I think Gavin and Ron have been getting some decent airtime too, so I thought the winner would be from those two. But now Ron is out, so there goes that theory (assuming he doesn’t win his way back in).

Ok fair enough. I was just going to add that I think Gavin and Ron have been getting some decent airtime too, so I thought the winner would be from those two. But now Ron is out, so there goes that theory (assuming he doesn’t win his way back in).
Gavin is a good call. I don't think he's a huge chance, but he's a bit boring so he's never getting a huge edit even if he did win, and he's got some good moments, like tonight's episode, so I reckon I'd have him second behind Devens.

I hate Devens so much, the best part of this episode really did not involve him, but the girls who he claimed were no threat.

It's not hard to play an idol when you are told you are going. Great plan executed to perfection by Victoria. Again.

I hate Devens so much, the best part of this episode really did not involve him, but the girls who he claimed were no threat.

It's not hard to play an idol when you are told you are going. Great plan executed to perfection by Victoria. Again.
Victoria is a quite achiever. Always calculating and doesn't stick her neck out too obviously.

I find Devens pretty entertaining though but I don't think he can get to final 3 (or is it 2?)

Gavin is a good call. I don't think he's a huge chance, but he's a bit boring so he's never getting a huge edit even if he did win, and he's got some good moments, like tonight's episode, so I reckon I'd have him second behind Devens.

And Gavin appears to be out of the spotlight at the moment, nicely using the likes of Wardog, Ron and Rick as shields.

It’s clear though that Rick is their number 1 target, and soon the attention will turn elsewhere. Victoria is also flying under the radar nicely, engineering some moves in the background.

Given we are down to the last 6 already, surely the edge of extinction challenge is soon. Perhaps next week? Presuming there’s only one player to come back in.

From the preview, I think it was alluding to something happening on extinction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devens would be a terrible winner. Got voted out early. Holds a grudge, terrible strategist and burns bridges. Been on the wrong side of the votes and blindsided by it several times. Carries on like a pork chop. He's good for TV, but he's a massive flog.
Devens would be a fantastic winner. The only ones who are the equal of him left are Victoria and Lauren IMO.

Don't really understand why Aurora doesn't want to work with him though. Yeah he's a bit of a dick but she's clearly next in line after him.

Devens would be a fantastic winner. The only ones who are the equal of him left are Victoria and Lauren IMO.

Don't really understand why Aurora doesn't want to work with him though. Yeah he's a bit of a dick but she's clearly next in line after him.
I've listed the reasons why I don't think he would be a good winner, why do you think he would be?

I've listed the reasons why I don't think he would be a good winner, why do you think he would be?
He's been on the bottom since the merge, always had a target on his back, yet despite all that he's managed to pull out advantages he's earned, played two hidden immunity idols, and been a challenge beast. Yes he's been blindsided multiple times, but at the same time why have they not managed to get him out? I don't think he wins, because I don't think he can rely on getting immunity idols the next two votes or going on an immunity run.

He's been on the bottom since the merge, always had a target on his back, yet despite all that he's managed to pull out advantages he's earned, played two hidden immunity idols, and been a challenge beast. Yes he's been blindsided multiple times, but at the same time why have they not managed to get him out? I don't think he wins, because I don't think he can rely on getting immunity idols the next two votes or going on an immunity run.
Fair enough, although he did have a huge leg up in one immunity win because of David's help - he's benefited from the Extinction twist a few times (being gifted that shared idol was ridiculous). They did manage to get him out (once) and he was probably protected by them wanting to get out the returnees before voting him out again, then the attention turned back on him plus the players instigating the moves on Kelley etc.

I’m with you DG, he has no idea of what moves are actually occurring around him and has been gifted two immunities. If they don’t get him out again it’s on them but he shouldn’t win after being voted out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back