FTA-TV Survivor 38 'Edge of extinction'

Remove this Banner Ad

AmcbsKmD3etZtly5zGQYS_zSMVE=.gif

“You have to remember that many of the contestants represent countries that don't have swimming pools”

ah well, * him, if you're such a pathetic swimmer, you will get voted out because you're an embarrassment

maybe he thought Moses would spread the water and he could walk to shore

maybe g-d will help him on the island

Apparently he prepared in his University pool before he went out there, but Pool swimming is different from ocean/lake swimming. He grew up 2 hour drive from the coast, so its not like he had a tonne of access or need to learn.

Thats, a very good point.

I tried swimming parallel to the shore a couple months back in the bay- hardly any waves, nothing.

Was absolutely stuffed.

Australia also has one of the highest swim proficiency rates in the world - being able swim isn't high on your priority list in Chicago or Atlanta...
ah well, **** him, if you're such a pathetic swimmer, you will get voted out because you're an embarrassment

maybe he thought Moses would spread the water and he could walk to shore

maybe g-d will help him on the island
But when he is applying for Survivor, what does he think is going to happen when he has to swim in a challenge?
Plenty of seasons don't have any deep ocean swimming.
Tony Vlachos (Cagayan winner) admitted he couldn't swim. Osten was the strongest man in Pearl Islands and struggled in the water. Tasha in Cambodia almost drowned.

If there is no boat marooning and no water challenge in the first 2 episodes then maybe Kieth doesn't stand out and no one would notice and he survives.

Chicago1 is that true?

Did you learn to swim as a little tacker in CHicago..?

I know I did, very early age, one of my earliest memories. Also had early morning swimming lessons in Primary school in Grade 5/6.
No and i'm not even black.

We lived right in the city until I was 9 in 1961 when we moved about 40km away to the suburbs. The only time that I went into Lake Michigan was when I spent the summers as a kid at my grandmother's in Wisconsin. She lived about 1/2km from the lake. We were not wealthy enough to join the local swimming club in our suburb. My schools never had a pool. Swimming is for fish and cats.

We lived right in the city until I was 9 in 1961 when we moved about 40km away to the suburbs. The only time that I went into Lake Michigan was when I spent the summers as a kid at my grandmother's in Wisconsin. She lived about 1/2km from the lake. We were not wealthy enough to join the local swimming club in our suburb. My schools never had a pool. Swimming is for fish and cats.
Cats (except Turkish Vans) hate water.
Ask Zsa Zsa. Better still, try to give her a bath.

Cats (except Turkish Vans) hate water.
Ask Zsa Zsa. Better still, try to give her a bath.
LOL Give Zsa Zsa a bath? She still won't let me pick her up, yet she sleeps next to me on the couch and head butts my legs all the time.

Whenever I think of swimming I think of Shelley Winters in The Poseidon Adventure:

:D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I've seen it, and completely disagree.
I hope you're right. I've been watching it since the start in May 2000 so it's become a part of my life. I'd miss if if it were canceled.

I wonder how it's rating in the states
Down 5+% on last season if I'm reading this right

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/survivor-season-38-ratings-edge-of-extinction/
and what it's up against
Was 3rd of the major channels last week behind something called Masked Singer (FOX) and Chicago Med (NBC)
https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-wednesday-feb-26-2019/

The week before if was 2nd to Chicago Med https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-wednesday-feb-20-2019/

Also, who tf are half these people on Joe and Aubry's tribe?
LOL That's what I was thinking. They don't even look familiar to me much less am I able to remember their names.

Just oldtimers.
I fell asleep right after the Immunity Challenge and woke up at TC. That's two nights in a row that I've fallen asleep watching TV.zzzzzzzzzz

As a vegan I kind of like seeing someone having an awakening on a tv show that I like.

I get that people are going to react negatively to it - but I think it's just because people resent having a light shone upon something that they know is bullshit, but generally find easy to ignore/avoid.

I thought it was a better episode. Not a great one but better.

It did seem stupid voting off Chris though.

Wendy is a F wit.

As soon as Chris went to Wardog and Wardog and Kelly turned on Chris I don't think David and Rick really had a choice. Chris made himself the fall guy.

If they vote Kelly out they piss off Wardog and Wardog is still in the game.

If they vote Chris out they piss off Chris but he is gone (or at least they think he is gone.....but they can't exactly factor in extinction island into their logic when they don't know about it).

I swear someone was in a similar situation in Australian survivor and ****ed it up and voted "Kelly". Maybe Lake I can't remember now.

As a vegan I kind of like seeing someone having an awakening on a tv show that I like.

I get that people are going to react negatively to it - but I think it's just because people resent having a light shone upon something that they know is bullshit, but generally find easy to ignore/avoid.
Are you referring to us (the viewer) as knowing that eating meat is bullshit??

If so, then i think I know where the "bullshit" is coming from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back