FTA-TV Survivor 40 (Winners at War)

Remove this Banner Ad

- I still hate the decision to shoot EoE confessionals in super close-ups
- How the * did that ladder hold Tony's weight?
- lol Cops R Us is back
- Rob is seething at finding out it was Amber who was voted out last
- wow, did not see that blow out happening. i thought Rob's strategy of separating the two colours was actually smart

Last edited:

Danni

giphy.gif

A nice clean, crisp hour of entertainment with no boring filler to drag it out for an hour and 45 minutes. Danni, how could you be that stupid? I liked how everyone followed der Fuehrer's command to empty out their bags. Cult leader for sure!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edge of Extinction, Amber has a confessional
Rob has found the fire token, he’s figured out that Amber is on EOE. These would probably be handed through a confessional.
The half idol. fu** this. Denise wants to give the other half to Parvati. WORST DECISION EVER.
Thank god it’s not going to Parvati, though it should have gone to Ben.
What’s Breadfruit? Never heard of it.
Now Kim has a half idol. Just give them full idols. Sandra is the only with a full idol.
Okay so it’s with Sophie.
Natalie found another advantage. I’m not too sure on the amount of advantages and twist at port of the game.
Plus don’t hope that Natalie comes back into the game, and wins the game because of all the advantages she find and helps others.
A ladder is good idea, in theory. Maybe need Rob there working in construction.
Cops R Us is back.
Man, this challenge looks like a beast.
Rob’s reaction :D :( He’s acting strong.
Wait, Rob and Denise caught up and then didn’t do anything after that.
Okay so, who is gonna go now?
“Extinction Island”. Hahahaha, perfect.
So Danni screwed up.
Rob’s not gotta flip on Parvati, she’s the only person on the tribe that can be a shield for Rob.
Okay, tribal time. Adam is lost.
Is Ben’s tactic just to spread the goss? He did that in the first episode as well.
Wtf Rob, Idol search. This is new.
Wait, so they all have the same bag and colour, this is brand new news. I never realized.
We figured out in his first season that Ben didn’t have a social game, he kept winning idols and had the advantage of the unknown Final Four. At least he is trying, I’ll give him that.
And Danni is outta here.
So the token went to Denise, I wanna know more about that friendship, why did that happen?
What's the go with the peternorth GOT style reviews?

We haven't watched a stack of US survivor, or have only watched it on and off over the last few years... Really really enjoying this season all ready.

Really enjoy seeing how Rob and Parv handle tribal, the other tribe members almost seem in awe of them still, they handle it so well and control the room

Everyone emptying their bags at tribal was quite funny, the way they all just followed Rob’s command. The onlay one to question it was Adam, to which Rob immediately asked “do you have the idol??”

Amazing how he is in their heads to this level, they just seem overawed by him. I can’t help but wonder how Devens would have fared out there had he won his season, I remember how head*ed he had everyone else in those last few tribals.

Everyone emptying their bags at tribal was quite funny, the way they all just followed Rob’s command. The onlay one to question it was Adam, to which Rob immediately asked “do you have the idol??”

Amazing how he is in their heads to this level, they just seem overawed by him. I can’t help but wonder how Devens would have fared out there had he won his season, I remember how headfu**ed he had everyone else in those last few tribals.

I was watching that going "this is the most Alpha move I've ever seen in Survivor."

This tribe is going to let him dominate his tribe like the series he won at least until the merge.

I was watching that going "this is the most Alpha move I've ever seen in Survivor."

This tribe is going to let him dominate his tribe like the series he won at least until the merge.

If someone was to try and engineer a blindside against him, its likely he would be made aware before it eventuates. He seems to read people so well, not just their words but their body language etc. They seem s**t scared to try it so early, I think Adam revealed as much. Problem is though, leave it too late and then the opportunity is gone.

I for one hope we get to see at least Tony and Rob make it to the merge. It would be on like donkey kong.

You’d think he was playing with a bunch of new players how they all did that.
He’s a boss, unbelievable how he somehow is in charge of that tribe instead of first out

I'm in for a sweep.

Head says Kim as a winner pick, heart says Tyson, but heart also says Kim and Sophie and Denise and Tony and Natalie and Jeremy and Wendell and Adam and Michele and Sandra and Danni and Yul
Having actually watched it, heart 100% says Sophie. I was worried she struggle for screen time considering the cast, and instead she's everywhere. Love it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back