FTA-TV Survivor 40 (Winners at War)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hold on. That'll mean that we will have 4 days in a row of Survivor. 3x Survivor Aus AS 1X Survivor America WAW
Yep, Survivor South Africa isn't back til later in the year, so we're stuck with only 4 for now.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Anyone want to take a stab at who they think will win winners at war?

Impossible!

I think in a best of the best season they will want to reward someone for playing boldly rather than coasting.

Maybe someone like Tyson could make moves while staying likeable and off the radar as a threat.

So hard to know how much effect the out of game relationships from the recent players who are all involved together in RHAP etc will have on the game itself.

Will players from way back like Yul and Ethan be isolated and picked off or will it let them slide through under the radar.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
s**t, this week? That's awesome, I didn't realise it was starting so soon. Can't wait.

My reaction too, pleasantly surprised by how quickly this crept up.

As for the show itself, am predicting some early carnage if Sandra and Tony are on the same tribe. They’ll gun for each other Im guessing.

My reaction too, pleasantly surprised by how quickly this crept up.

As for the show itself, am predicting some early carnage if Sandra and Tony are on the same tribe. They’ll gun for each other Im guessing.

I could see Tony being first off. He openly bases his game on chaos, and the smart players prefer predictability.

As for a winner, I'll go out on a limb with someone no one's talking about and nominate Denise. I think she's whip smart, she can manage relationships, and she won't be viewed as a big enough threat to vote out pre-merge.

Feb 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone want to take a stab at who they think will win winners at war?
Returnee seasons favour women, and unthreatening men.

All the men except for Nick and Adam would have huge threat levels that they will struggle with.

Of the women, Kim, Natalie and Parvati stand out as huge threats, and Sandra and Sarah will be targeted for their victories in previous Games. Amber will be a target because of Rob.

So That leaves Nick, Adam, Sophie, Denise, Danni, and Michelle. And there's the outside chance the EOE returnee wins as well.

Aug 2, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Arsenal

All the men except for Nick and Adam would have huge threat levels that they will struggle with.

Of the women, Kim, Natalie and Parvati stand out as huge threats, and Sandra and Sarah will be targeted for their victories in previous Games. Amber will be a target because of Rob.

So That leaves Nick, Adam, Sophie, Denise, Danni, and Michelle. And there's the outside chance the EOE returnee wins as well.

This is a really solid take. I would be close to including Wendell in the less threatening male group though.

Feb 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
This is a really solid take. I would be close to including Wendell in the less threatening male group though.
Thats fair. Every one saw GI and how no one ever took a shot at Wendell which could make him a target early on.

I think Nick and Adam both kind of floated to the end. They beat Ken/Hannah and Mike White/Angelina.

I really like your analysis. My only quibbles are assessing Ethan and to a lesser extent Yul as huge threats. They played so long ago and it was such a different game that they can't be considered huge threats in the game's current incarnation. Although given what a success Yul is in real life I don't think he'll be allowed to get too far.

I hope Sandra gets to coast for a bit. I believe there's a correlation between a good series and the number of times she gets to say "queen stays queen!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back