FTA-TV Survivor 41

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of idols, it doesn’t appear that the idols that were unplayed by Shan and Naseer came back into the game (maybe the players have been searching for it but there hasn’t been much shown or discussed in the editing). Usually they’d be out there first thing the next morning looking for it.

Speaking of idols, it doesn’t appear that the idols that were unplayed by Shan and Naseer came back into the game (maybe the players have been searching for it but there hasn’t been much shown or discussed in the editing). Usually they’d be out there first thing the next morning looking for it.
There was a funny secret scene last week where Xander went looking for Naseer's and Liana was literally hanging off him. So he went to Shan to get her to tell Liana to leave him alone.

There was a funny secret scene last week where Xander went looking for Naseer's and Liana was literally hanging off him. So he went to Shan to get her to tell Liana to leave him alone.

Secret scene? Where does one find these exclusive secrets haha....on YouTube?

Without bothering to look at the ratings of the current season in the US I doubt this show will make S45.
Does a show in its 41st season gain fans?

I hope to god that S43 (42 is in the can already apparently) is back to 39 days and perhaps go right back to the beginning and have no idols no advantages and no dumb twists.

Secret scene? Where does one find these exclusive secrets haha....on YouTube?
Yeah you can dig around and find them on YouTube.
Here is the one I referenced:

Without bothering to look at the ratings of the current season in the US I doubt this show will make S45.

I hope to god that S43 (42 is in the can already apparently) is back to 39 days and perhaps go right back to the beginning and have no idols no advantages and no dumb twists.

Still winning the night or thereabouts most weeks this season. It's a long way from the juggernaut it was in the early 2000s but it's also miles off cancellation.

They also put 4 good seasons on Netflix in the states over the pandemic so it has picked up a few fans lately.

Old seasons of Survivor were on streaming services like Paramount Plus and Netflix and were binged by a whole new audience during the pandemic, and it has a pretty large loyal base so i think it will go for a few seasons yet.
I dropped off many years ago but am back because i absolutely love Australian Survivor, and i dont mind this season despite a couple of ordinary episodes (every season has them), Best since DvG.

I think Survivor could go on forever and I'll be very sad if it is cancelled. Unlike many other reality shows it never seems stale to me.

I guess they could rest it a year or two in the US and then reboot it, perhaps with a new host.

Yeah, I mean the twists are not great but this season has been fairly watchable and still kept me interested.

Not as good as it once was but it's still a pretty solid show and if they keep having good casts on then people will still watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Free pass for Xander again. If they were so confident it was going to be a split put two on Xander and try to convince Erika/Heather to vote the guy with the idol out on the revote. As it is they've rolled the red carpet out for Xander to make final 4 and worst case scenario make fire to get to the end.

Last edited:
They have just gone past the point of being able to vote Xander out. He should have gone at the Tiffany boot but since then they have never had the numbers to do a split vote against him and just tried to bluff him into playing it. Now we are at the point where Ricard is far and away the person to beat and so they need Xander there to hopefully beat him in a challenge

If i was guessing id say Ricard goes next. Xander wins F4 and takes Heather. Deshawn beats Erica in fire. Deshawn beats Xander pretty comfortably and Heather is there on zero votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back