FTA-TV Survivor 41

What are you talking about? Nasser is still there...
tiffanyeyeroll2ep5.gif

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Maybe it’s the editing that exacerbates it, but Shan is going to land herself in a bit of trouble soon. She can be seen as the default “leader” directing people who to vote and that’s going to play into the hands of those at the bottom to cobble together the numbers to make a move on her.

Found Tiffany annoying so didn’t mind the outcome. Ricard maybe tried too hard to get Xander to play his idol. I thought the reason he gave up his spot for the reward challenge was so he can grab the advantage, but obviously didn’t look hard enough.

Jan 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think the time length of the immunity challenge tells a story about how fatigued they are. The record is over an hour and the best 2 barely last 4 minutes.

Shan is definitely starting to rub people the wrong way. The way she dismissed the Naseer idea on the beach was just poor alliance management.

I was convinced Heather was going home as she suddenly had a bit of air time during the episode. Wish that last stunt had cost her to be honest, I'll miss Tiffany.

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Maybe it’s the editing that exacerbates it, but Shan is going to land herself in a bit of trouble soon. She can be seen as the default “leader” directing people who to vote and that’s going to play into the hands of those at the bottom to cobble together the numbers to make a move on her.

Found Tiffany annoying so didn’t mind the outcome. Ricard maybe tried too hard to get Xander to play his idol. I thought the reason he gave up his spot for the reward challenge was so he can grab the advantage, but obviously didn’t look hard enough.

He said he wanted time to talk to the losing team and see what people were thinking.

The editing made it look like he was looking around the bench, I also thought he might of been looking around just to make sure it was stable to sit on.

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I think she is already in trouble.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I reckon she was just close with Tiffany and wanted Naseer out but when it obviously went nowhere she had to just back down and do what the majority wanted

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ochre might have been, but I wasn't. Sydney and Nasser are probably the best characters (but not necessarily the best players) so far

I love Nasser saying he would of been very good at the Immunity challenge if he participated.

They made him seem like he was a bit clueless at the start of the season but I think he has done well so far.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love Nasser saying he would of been very good at the Immunity challenge if he participated.

They made him seem like he was a bit clueless at the start of the season but I think he has done well so far.
I like Naseer a lot as a viewer but he seems like he might not be the easiest to live with and that's why he is on the outs with most. He is more a survivor than a strategist. I doubt he lasts much longer.

Back