FTA-TV Survivor 44

Remove this Banner Ad

It's disappointing the US producers goal seems to be to take away any certainty players could have when so many of the best moves of the current AU season have come about because of players (George) knowing exactly where everyones vote is going and being able to manipulate the game because of that. Something that's now impossible in the US game.

It's disappointing the US producers goal seems to be to take away any certainty players could have when so many of the best moves of the current AU season have come about because of players (George) knowing exactly where everyones vote is going and being able to manipulate the game because of that. Something that's now impossible in the US game.
Australian survivor is now a more pure version as there are too many luck factors now in the US version.

Boring ep.

They have created the perfect storm pre merge where the weakest challenge player goes like 90% of the time now.
Every tribe in 43 and 44 have now voted a woman out first which is getting a lot of blow back online. Will be interesting to see if Jeff says anything about it and if they make any changes in 45 and 46 because of it

Every tribe in 43 and 44 have now voted a woman out first which is getting a lot of blow back online. Will be interesting to see if Jeff says anything about it and if they make any changes in 45 and 46 because of it
Tbf, a guy was going in ep1 if not for his idol. She was voted out with only one vote.

Not sure making changes due to online blowback is a great idea but going back to 2 tribes wouldn't be a bad result

No issue Claire going, sitting out challenges so early.

Appreciate your POV, and love how George has been this season (and Simon fighting from the bottom) - but how do you think this season would have gone without him, and how did you rate the season with Mark before?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbf, a guy was going in ep1 if not for his idol. She was voted out with only one vote.

Not sure making changes due to online blowback is a great idea but going back to 2 tribes wouldn't be a bad result
Yep but he only got 2 votes and was only a target due to the idol. I don't think they should be making changes purely on the blowback but I think the blowback is deserved because the early game is broken atm.

No issue Claire going, sitting out challenges so early.

Appreciate your POV, and love how George has been this season (and Simon fighting from the bottom) - but how do you think this season would have gone without him, and how did you rate the season with Mark before?
Oh it would've been terrible just like Mark's season was terrible. I'm still of the belief US > Aus overall despite how good this season of AU is and how much I haven't liked this season of US so far, because the US casting is just so much better than Aus. US production just needs to learn to stay out of the way of the players like AU has done this season.

3 tribe rubbish

ridiculous advantages. I hate the shot in the dark one.

3 tribes at start sucks. Should be 2 at start but wouldn't even mind if they split those into 3 after a few eps.

Shot in the dark I don't mind so much but those contrived 'one person from each tribe to jump into the boat' early on I hate.

Hate these journeys but the tribe-swap is a decent twist.

I would be telling my new tribe-mates that I tried to win an idol but lost and got swapped as a result of losing.

Casting gold this season. Sarah‘the clueless blonde’ and Jam Jam ‘the genius’. Imagine all the crap this gaslighting chauvinist would be coping if he didn’t have woke privilege.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back